2003 Cadillac CTS Spoiler
1 - 10 of 1001 of 01
- Remin® Custom Style Rear SpoilerCadillac CTS 2003, Custom Style Rear Spoiler by Remin®. Give the back of your car a more dynamic look with this Custom Rear Spoiler. Its distinctive shape will set your car apart from similar models and at the same time complement...$150.30 - $208.75
- Pure® Custom Style Rear SpoilerCadillac CTS 2003, Custom Style Rear Spoiler by Pure®. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. The custom design will enliven your car's overall appearance and set it apart from ordinary models. This spoiler...Custom designMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- T5i® Custom Style Rear SpoilerCadillac CTS 2003, Custom Style Rear Spoiler by T5i®. Your car will have a more dynamic look with this custom designed rear spoiler. It will enhance your car's appearance, if not its aerodynamics, without looking like an add-on...Custom high performance designMade from quality ABS plastic$98.53 - $148.63
- JKS® Custom Style Rear SpoilerCadillac CTS 2003, Custom Style Rear Spoiler by JKS®. Give the back of your car a more dynamic look with this Custom Style Rear Spoiler. Its distinctive shape will set your car apart from similar models and at the same time...Unique custom styleImproves aerodynamics$98.53 - $223.78
- E&G Classics® Unpainted Rear SpoilerCadillac CTS Sedan 2003, Unpainted One-Piece Rear Spoiler by E&G Classics®. The rear deck spoiler gives a subtle change of profile to your car that makes it look more sporty and agile. It also improves the airflow, by controlling...$311.00
- Seibon® GT-Style Carbon Fiber SpoilerUniversal GT-Style Wing Carbon Fiber Spoiler by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better traction. Whether...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$612.00 - $901.00
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle$97.90
- Duraflex® Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.40 - $179.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- Extreme Dimensions® NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Extreme Dimensions®. 3 Pieces. Dimensions are: 57" tip to tip, 8" height. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its appearance will draw everyone's attention and it will add...$239.00
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Timothy ZahlWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?
A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
Popular Popular Products
2003 Cadillac CTS Spoiler Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 10 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Ameer Avery Review
2003 Cadillac CTS | Posted by Ameer | (Atlanta, GA)
That was my first order.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2003 Cadillac CTS Models
- 2003 Cadillac CTS Base Spoilers
- 2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Spoilers
- 2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Sport Spoilers