Cadillac CTS 2003, Vinyl Sport Bra by Colgan®. Give your vehicle the right attitude and a more aggressive look, while shielding its hood from debris and bugs. This vinyl bra is custom-made for your vehicle to serve as the reflection of your true self. Luckily, the streamline design of the bra won't interfere with your hood, giving full access to your engine.
- Custom designed for your vehicle
- Protects your hood from road debris
- Complements your vehicle's look
- Made of durable 25 oz. vinyl with UV resistant top coat for long-lasting protection
- Available in a black or carbon fiber finish
- 1-piece design won't interfere with your hood
- Exclusive Memory Fit system ensures a snug fit
- Resists flapping at any speed
- Top/double stitch for additional strength and a better body-hugging fit
- Double padding prevents premature wear
- Super soft flannel backing keeps your paint scratch-free
- Flannel padded tabs and vinyl coated S-hooks won't damage the finish
- No loose parts - all components are pre-attached to the bra
- Simple installation with no tools or drilling required
- Tabs and hooks are pre-bent for easy installation
- Easy removal
- Made in the USA
- Comes with a 3-year limited warranty
If you're one of those drivers who pamper their vehicle, you probably go through all kinds of trouble to keep it looking like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Fortunately, there's one easy way to guard your auto from road hazards. It is a Colgan Sport Bra made of premium Haartz vinyl, which is a popular automobile top and seat cover material. The vinyl is also UV-treated for the ultimate protection against fading. Finally, the flannel backing of Colgan bras allows for keeping your finish scratch-free. Every Colgan product has a 'memory' that ensures a snug fit over your hood in order to allow for easy removal and installation.
In order to prevent premature wear, especially at the corners, the bra is double padded, the tabs are flannel padded, while the hooks are vinyl coated. Since all components are pre-attached, the bra installs in minutes with no tools required. When already installed, the bra allows for easy access to your engine compartment, so you don't have to remove it every time you're going to open the hood. The Colgan Sport Bra comes available in either black or carbon fiber finish. All products by Colgan Custom are backed by a 3-year limited warranty, so you can buy them with confidence and enjoy a full range of benefits.
The Colgan Custom, company was established by Bill Colgan, 'Father of the Car Bra', in 1960 and has been going strong until now. Since 2009, Colgan Custom has been a division of Covercraft Industries, Inc. The first Colgan car bra was created in the year 1961 for the Porsche 356 and brought the company so much unexpected success that they decided to carry on, crafting exclusive bras for other makes. However, it wasn't until 1975 that their products showed signs of interest among car enthusiasts. Colgan bras are designed to cover your front end, preventing damage that occurs from everyday road hazards. Besides, the bras are also stylish add-ons that provide every vehicle with a unique custom look.