2003 BMW Z4 Lowering Kits
- KW Suspensions® - Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitBMW Z4 2003, Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.8"-2.0" Front and 0.6"-1.5" Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. Threaded Struts Adjust Front Axle Height. Springs and Dampers Adjust Rear Axle Height. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use...Our price: $1,679.99 - $2,499.99$1,679.99 20% OFF
- KW Suspensions® - Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitBMW Z4 2003, Clubsport Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.8"-2.0" Front and 0.6"-1.5" Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®, 2-Way Adjustable. Threaded Struts Adjust Front Axle Height. Springs and Dampers Adjust Rear Axle Height. For more serious racetrack...Our price: $2,799.99 - $3,149.99$2,799.99 20% OFF
- KSport® - Kontrol Pro Coilover KitBMW Z4 2003, Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring rate: 504 lb/in (Front), 394 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated...Our price: $966.00$966.00 20% OFF
- ST Suspensions® - Coilover Lowering KitBMW Z4 E85 2003, Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.8"-2.0" Front and 0.6"-1.6" Rear Body Drop by ST Suspensions®. Spring rate: 285 lb/in (Front). The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision...Our price: $977.49$977.49 20% OFF
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitBMW Z4 Roadster 3.0L / 2.5L 2003, Pro-Kit Lowering Kit with 1.2" Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: 4 Springs. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...Our price: $306.75$306.75 20% OFF
- ST Suspensions® - 0.8" x 0.8" Sport Tech Lowering Spring KitBMW Z4 E85 2003, Sport Tech Lowering Spring Kit with 0.8" Front and Rear Body Drop by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of front and rear Sport Tech line coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle to a moderate degree...Our price: $280.49$280.49 20% OFF
"I was a bit worried about buying this at first because I had never heard of ST suspensions before, but they ended up being one of the best things I could have bought for the car. The rear sway bar goes in really easy with no drilling or welding needed (possibly because the 320is had a rear sway bar, so all the mounting points were already there) and the front bar was easy as well. The front sway bar is solid (stock was hollow) and both sway bars and hardware are of high quality"
"KW Suspensions products are of great quality, would recommend these suspension parts to anyone! Thank you for a great product, looking to buy more items soon. "
"Replaced my original air springs on my 2005 BMW X5 with these. Perfect fit, quick shipping, best price I could find. Not too hard to replace if you have a floor jack and jack stands. "
"Perfect fit to your car with original struts, very comfortable ride, front drop 1.1 inch and rear drop - 1.00 inch."
"Fast delivery and good service."