2003 Acura RSX Coil Springs
- Eibach® - Pro Lowering KitAcura RSX Type-S 2003, Pro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on...Our price: $149.34 - $575.22$149.3420% OFF
- Eibach® - Sport Lowering KitAcura RSX Type-S 2003, Sport Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows...Our price: $149.34 - $575.22$149.3420% OFF
- KW Suspensions® - Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitAcura RSX 2003, Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit with 1.4"-2.6" Front and Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. Threaded Struts Adjust Front and Rear Height. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by...Our price: $1,849.99 - $2,149.99$1,849.9920% OFF
- ST Suspensions® - Sport Tech Lowering KitAcura RSX 2003, Sport Tech Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. ST Suspensions offers front and rear Sport Tech line springs and shocks designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle to a moderate extent and achieve handling...Our price: $219.92$219.9220% OFF
- KSport® - Lowering KitAcura RSX DC5 Chassis 2003, Lowering Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 replacement front and rear coil springs designed with a progressive coil rate for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and enhance grip, cornering speed, and...Our price: $156.00$156.0020% OFF
Posted by Craig C.
"Great product. Just enough drop to get rid of the wheel gap with my factory 18's. Definite decrease in roll around the hard corners. Doesn't squat near as much under hard acceleration or braking. Ride quality is about the same, a little rougher around the bumps. "