2002 Toyota RAV4 Catalytics
- Dorman® - Exhaust Manifold With Integrated Catalytic ConverterToyota RAV4 2002, Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Dorman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 2505128080 / 2505128081 / 2505128260. More like a complete kit than a single part, many of the Exhaust...Our price: $413.25$413.2520% OFF
- Walker® - Ultra™ Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterToyota RAV4 2.0L L4 2002, Ultra™ Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Body Shape - (2) Round, Material - SS (Body) / Ceramic (Substrate), Inlets - Four, 5 Bolt Welded Flange, Outlets - One, 2 Bolt Welded Flange,...Our price: $445.63$445.6320% OFF
- Bosal® - Catalytic ConverterToyota RAV4 2002, Catalytic Converter by Bosal®. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you can’t do better than Bosal. They’re a leading supplier to vehicle manufacturers and use advanced manufacturing techniques to ensure...Our price: $579.12$579.1220% OFF
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterToyota RAV4 2002, Direct Fit Integrated Manifold Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. ECO III. 5 Bolt Welded. 2 Bolt Welded. With Threaded Air Tube. If you need to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter, this product is the...Our price: $437.16$437.1620% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Catalytic ConverterUniversal Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Keep your exhaust emissions within specifications and your vehicle running in top condition with this quality product. Made of stainless steel, the catalytic converter is designed to reduce...Our price: $46.04 - $397.18$46.0420% OFF
- DEC® - Exhaust Manifold Assembly Catalytic ConverterToyota RAV4 2002, Exhaust Manifold Assembly Catalytic Converter by DEC®. Not Legal in California. This exhaust manifold / catalytic converter assembly is NOT approved for sale or use in California. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell...Our price: $791.92$791.9220% OFF
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorUniversal CEL Eliminator by Weapon-R®. Get rid of that annoying CEL (Check Engine Light) without affecting your car’s performance.Our price: $45.00$45.0020% OFF
Posted by Michael W.
"Purchased Option-R header for my '87 Corolla GT-S, and it went on with no problems. Fits like a glove."
Posted by Gavin O.
"This is an excellent product. Makes the car sound amazing, and looks great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a better sounding exaust system that's not to overbearing with noise. Installation was not an issue either, fairly quick and simple. "
Posted by Calvert B.
"Sounds and looks great on my car!"
Posted by Marcus H.
"It came in one big box with nothing to bolt together. The installation took less than 1 hour, the worst part was getting the rear of the car up on ramps. WD40 everything in sight and the old tail pipe/muffler section comes right off - only two bolts. The Borla system slid right in with no problems, it was a perfect fit. It was louder at hwy speeds than I liked at first, but now that I am used to it, it's OK. With only a 1.8L engine, I don't know about increased performance or mileage yet, but the car is more Fun to drive. The only reason I rated the Price/Value lower is that it took a bath $ wise in shipping with me being in Alaska. "
Posted by Wayne S.
"Looks great. Easily installed. If only the clamp could be tightened a little more without the screw slipping. I'm worried that it may become loose and fall off."