Subaru WRX 2002-2004, Advanced Pillowball Top Mount by KSport®. This is replacement top mounting plate with greater adjustability than standard ones found in KSport MacPherson type coilover kits. Created to receive any KSport “pillowball” type mounts, these upper plates provide 3 dimensions of adjustability to add correction for wheel caster as well as camber. Fully restores both wheel angles to factory spec after ride height is lowered. Reduces weight on your vehicle by eliminating the need for permanently installed spacer kits. Heavy gauge steel construction is finished with a durable layer of powder coat to resist corrosion, scratches, and oil-based contaminants. Includes top plate, pillowball bearing, related components, and hardware.
- Upgraded top mounting plates with greater adjustability than standard KSport ones
- Upper plates provide 3 dimensions of adjustability to add correction for wheel caster as well as camber
- Kit includes top plate, pillowball bearing, related components, and hardware
- Reduces weight on your vehicle by eliminating the need for permanently installed spacer kits
- Simply loosen the top of the coilover strut anchor, then reposition it as needed to restore correct wheel angle
- Heavy gauge steel construction provides high strength and rigidity
- Durable powder coat finish resists corrosion, scratches, and oil-based contaminants
- Kontrol Pro pillowball bearings come with a rubberized coating over the metal
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
KSport coilovers for MacPherson strut applications are designed with both racing and comfortable street driving in mind. They feature an advanced upper pillow ball mount at the top which gives you the rare ability to loosen and slide the top of your strut to adjust wheel camber – without requiring a separate spacer kit the way some coilovers do. If you wish to add the ability to adjust caster angles, or you need to replace damaged original pieces, KSport’s Advanced Pillowball Top Mount kit comes with replacement components that provide upgraded versatility.
Like the standard kit, the Advanced Pillowball Top Mount kit comes with a top plate finished in protective powder coat, a pillowball bearing, grommets, and related hardware. But instead of having only one plane of adjustment for camber, it features two planes. Once installed, your KSport coilover top can be maneuvered as needed to correct improper caster angles which create steering issues. Because if you are experiencing bump steer, reduced grip, or are wrestling with your steering wheel because of caster that’s out of spec, you simply are not getting the full benefits adjustable coilovers offer.
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.