Subaru WRX 2002-2003, Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control arms, rear upper and lower control arms, rear trailing arms, and track arms. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater resistance to deterioration from road grime, oil leaks, and salt slush without drying out or crumbling the way rubber mounts can. Bushings are available in multiple colors, and most sets come with zinc-plated reinforced steel center tubes and hardware.
- See Product Options for replacement bushing kits for lower and upper control arms, torsion arms, trailing arms, and track arms
- High-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Higher strength of polyurethane bushings reduces wheel hop and shifting of leaf springs under high torque conditions
- Energy Suspension high-pressure endurance tests made in a range of extreme temperature conditions show HYPER-FLEX polyurethane lasts 5 to 10 times longer than conventional rubber
- Greater resilience of these bushings adds support and stability under high performance conditions
- Bushing sets may include reinforced, zinc-coated steel sleeves to add to the durability of the set
- Available in multiple colors
- All hardware needed for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects (not normal wear)
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
If the ride of your vehicle has become increasingly jarring and harsh as the miles and years have gone by, it may be because rubber bushings at mounting points have either dried up, cracked, or collapsed. When that happens, control arms no longer sit in proper alignment as they were designed to. Vibrations, rattles, and squeaks become more prevalent as ride quality and alignment deteriorate, and more play in the control arms can lead to reduced control while driving when you most need it.
Energy Suspension lets you restore new car ride quality to your vehicle with bushing kits for front and rear upper control arms, front torsion arms, front and rear lower control arms, track arms, and trailing arms. Each kit includes replacement bushings to match all of your original rubber mounts, so installation will be easy without modifications. Advanced design and manufacturing allows the new pieces to be sized and fitted to the exact OEM tolerances of your vehicle, ensuring they work without compromise - whatever the design of your vehicle’s suspension.
Polyurethane construction provides stronger, more resilient cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its durable construction will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber mounts can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking oils or other vehicle fluids. Energy Suspension proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company’s earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality, product lineup, and customer service when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence, loyal yet expanding customer base, and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and CARiD offers best prices on many of them here. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger’s lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure – in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it’s easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.