2002 Subaru WRX Suspension Lubricants
- Permatex® - Synthetic Lubricant with PTFESynthetic Lubricant with PTFE by Permatex®, 12 oz. Aerosol Can. A grease based formula for high load applications. Can be used on any moving parts to provide better, longer lasting lubrication that withstands higher temperatures and is safe on...Our price: $9.54$9.5420% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Formula 5 PrelubeFormula 5 Prelube by Energy Suspension®. Prelube lubricant is designed to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle. Once applied, the prelube forms a tough, durable, chemical...Our price: $2.64 - $53.42$2.6420% OFF
- Daystar® - LubricantLubricant by Daystar®. While competitors offer analog quality lubricant, Daystar brings lubricating grease into the digital age with synthetic lubricant made from silicone and Teflon. Lubrathane is purpose built to provide the best lubrication...Our price: $4.16 - $36.79$4.1620% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Super GreaseSuper Grease by Hotchkis®, 14 oz. This is one 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittings. Properly maintains greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel joints in your suspension by leaving...Our price: $23.52$23.5220% OFF
- Permatex® - Anti-Seize LubricantAnti-Seize Lubricant by Permatex®. A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Anti-Seize assures easier disassembly....Our price: $0.12 - $15.73$0.1220% OFF
Posted by Eduardo A.
"Great product. My transmission shifts smooth now."
Posted by Flora B.
Posted by David H.
"You can't go wrong using Royal Purple products. Very high quality and well worth the extra cost. Wish they made Royal Purple oil in a SAE 5W-40 for my Ford F-250 diesel. The Rotella syn I use in it now works well but would rather use Royal Purple!"
Posted by Donald H.
"I have been using Royal Purple Street Synthetic Motor Oil for 2 different vehicles I have owned since discovering it in 1996. It is a phenomenal product that lives up to its billing better than any product of the same type on the market. If you want to protect your engine and only have to change your oil about once every 5k miles, get this oil! Expensive you say? What is your engine worth in comparison? For my money, time, and power boost that this product provides to my truck, nothing goes in my crank case but this oil. Buy it, you will not be disappointed! "
Posted by Jeff M.
"According to my fiance, Royal Purple is the best there is. I bought this for him for Christmas, along with motor oil so that he could change the oil in his car, and he was very excited. He swears by Royal Purple and won't put anything else in his cars. "