- Carries up to 8 cu. ft. or 110 lbs. of cargo
- Perfect for camping gear or golf clubs
- Heavy-duty lid and base protects gear and keeps out the elements
- Comes in 2-tone finish
- Aerodynamic design
- Cargo Box must be assembled; detailed instructions included
- Once assembled, installation to load bars takes only minutes
- Mounts to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Lid opens to passenger side of vehicle for easy loading and unloading
- 2 locks included to secure the box contents and lock the box to the carrier
- Box Weight: 16 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 54"L x 25"W x 15.5"H
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
You're going to the beach and need a way to carry the beach chairs, sand buckets, shovels, etc., but you also want to take your kayak. Mount a Thule Sidekick on your roof rack and you'll be set to go. The Sidekick will be able to carry all your beach gear and still leave enough room on your roof rack to mount your kayak. The Sidekick can carry up to 8 cu. ft. or 110 lbs. of cargo, making it the best choice for beach gear, camping equipment, golf clubs, etc. It's constructed from durable polyethylene to provide ample protection for your gear and comes with an attractive 2-tone finish. Assembly of the Sidekick is easy with the aide of the included detailed instructions. Once assembled, the included U-bolts and threaded knobs easily secure the Sidekick to the load bars without any tools.
Loading the Sidekick is simple via the passenger side opening lid. Once all your gear is loaded, the included locks can be used to lock the lid and lock the box to the carrier. The Thule Sidekick comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.299.95
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)