2002 Subaru WRX Brake Parts
- KSport® - SuperComp Brake KitSubaru WRX 2002, Brake Kit by KSport®. Specifications: 2-Pc Rotors, 8 piston Calipers. This is K-Sport’s most extreme brake upgrade kit designed to provide the highest level of stopping power with larger-diameter disc rotors. Includes...Our price: $3,040.00 - $4,810.00$3,040.0020% OFF
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsSubaru WRX 2002, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps control noise and premature...Our price: $36.48 - $39.43$36.4820% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsSubaru WRX 2002, Ceramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...Our price: $65.43 - $67.49$65.4320% OFF
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsSubaru WRX 2002, Drilled and Slotted Rotor by PowerStop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style internal venting....Our price: $53.47 - $113.80$53.4720% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsSubaru WRX 2002, Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. Quantity: 1 Pair. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving,...Our price: $131.97 - $175.95$131.9720% OFF
- Wilwood® - Integral Reservoir Compact Master CylinderIntegral Reservoir Compact Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This popular lightweight, compact design is used for clutch and small master cylinder requirements and is well known for its dependability. It incorporates an improved plastic screw-on...Our price: $49.94$49.9420% OFF
- Wilwood® - Combination Remote Aluminium Master CylinderCombination Remote Aluminium Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Combination Remote Master Cylinders offer six different bore sizes and four different installation configurations that are available with this master cylinder kit. Precision machined from...Our price: $66.60$66.6020% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Master CylinderCompact Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Compact Combination Master Cylinders have been designed for limited space applications requiring the output capacity of a full size master cylinder. The ultra short 3.37”compact body...Our price: $79.58$79.5820% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Resevoir Master CylinderCompact Remote Resevoir Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Remote Reservoir Compact Master Cylinders are the perfect solution for club sport racers, small open wheel cars, or any other custom application where there is limited space for the master...Our price: $47.94 - $64.76$47.9420% OFF
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderHigh-Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood High-Volume Aluminum Master feature high pressure die-cast bodies from high-grade aluminum. Wilwood. High-Volume Master Cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir...Our price: $49.99$49.9920% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This tandem master cylinder has a bore size of 1” and features remote or direct mount reservoirs.Our price: $104.95 - $125.68$104.9520% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is available in 3 bore sizes, 7/8” , 1” and 1.125”; and 3 finishes, plain, ball burnished and black e-coat. They’re designed to fit most mounting...Our price: $199.95 - $269.95$199.9520% OFF
Posted by Vladimir W.
"If you don't know how to improve your interior a little more - just order these pedal pads. After installing them I've felt that my interior became 100% complete."
Posted by Robert I.
"I ordered a right wheel ABS sensor. It arrived in excellent working order, exactly as described. After installation, a simple reset of the ABS system was all that was required to complete a complex front end job including axle, knuckle, wheel, tire, shock, strut, control rods, and associated mechanical and body work. "