2002 Saab 9-3 Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
- Rola® - Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®, 93"x32"x18". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $391.91$391.9120% OFF
- Yakima® - PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksSaab 9-3 2002, PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of skis or 4...Our price: $139.00 - $169.00$139.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksSaab 9-3 2002, FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks are the best looking, most...Our price: $219.00 - $239.00$219.0020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Ski and Snowboard RackSaab 9-3 4 Door 2002, Ski and Snowboard Rack by Rhino-Rack®. When you want to hit the slopes you can try to stow your skis/snowboards inside the vehicle, or use rope or bungee cords to attach them to the roof rack cross bars…or do it the safe,...Our price: $107.10 - $143.10$107.1020% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $101.23$101.2320% OFF
"I unboxed my carrier today. The enclosed instructions were mainly in Spanish. However, by following the diagrams, I managed to put the unit together fairly quickly. Unfortunately, the fixing brackets would not fit my UK roof bars. I do like the roof carrier, so tomorrow I am going to see if my local car store can find me fixing brackets to secure the basket to my roof bars."
"This cargo rack looks great, installs easily, holds the 125 lbs as advertised, but the roof rack will slide on the crossbars. If you do not want the rack sliding (who would?), you will have to modify the way it attaches to the crossbars..."
"Very pleased with this rack. It was easy to install and looks great. I later bought the extension and installed it. That went well too."
Posted by Joachim G.
Posted by Joachim G.
"If you have a big SUV, you will definitely need to get the extension."