2002 Kia Rio Headlights
- TYC® - Replacement HeadlightKia Rio 2002, Replacement Headlight by TYC®. Chrome, with Clear Lens, Included: Complete Assembly. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when...Our price: $135.82$135.8220% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement HeadlightKia Rio Sedan 2002, Replacement Headlight, With Park/Marker/Signal Lamp by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger...Our price: $119.07$119.0720% OFF
- Auto 7® - Replacement Headlight AssemblyKia Rio 2002, Replacement Headlight Assembly by Auto 7®. Driving with faulty or damaged lights is a major safety hazard for you and other drivers on the road. Improve your vehicle's functionality and drive with confidence again. Auto 7 has the...Our price: $144.89 - $145.14$144.8920% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $51.45 - $72.05$51.4520% OFF
- Lumen® - PlaZma LED Halo RingsUniversal PlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have Halo Rings....Our price: $51.45 - $72.05$51.4520% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog Light (OE Part)Kia Rio Sedan 2002, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. Being an OES (Original Equipment Supplier) component, this part offers OE quality at a more affordable price. Functioning lights are a must for safe driving, but then again, when the lights are...Our price: $54.73$54.7320% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights KitUniversal Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of our lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before we will brand it "HELLA". Unlike many "micro"...Our price: $176.71$176.7120% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Fog Lights KitUniversal FF75 Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $130.35$130.3520% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Xenon Driving LightsUniversal Micro DE Xenon Driving Lights by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of their lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before it is branded with the "HELLA" name. Unlike many...Our price: $851.17$851.1720% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Driving Lights KitUniversal FF75 Driving Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $130.35 - $153.52$130.3520% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight Replacement BulbsKia Rio 2002, High & Low Beam Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...Our price: $41.19 - $61.79$41.1920% OFF
- Sylvania® - Parking Light Replacement BulbsKia Rio 2002, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and outward/peripheral...Our price: $11.32$11.3220% OFF
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsKia Rio 2002, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're...Our price: $30.89$30.8920% OFF
- Putco® - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsKia Rio 2002, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your driving...Our price: $51.45 - $61.31$51.4520% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight BulbKia Rio 2002, Headlight Bulb by Sylvania®. - HB2 / H4. Halogen. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find...Our price: $16.37$16.3720% OFF
Posted by Baldemar R.
"Lights look great, and as per the Kia tech, they were easy installation. I even got good comments about the lights at the dealership."
Posted by Brian P.
"When I bought these headlights, everything went so smooth! They even checked that they well legal in Canada for me :) Due to car being new, I took into my dealership to have installed (took 20 minutes to put in). All service department and owner where checking out these headlights because they looked so Awesome! Three people asked where I got these from (CARiD should include business cards in package)."
Posted by David M.
"These headlights fit perfectly into my 2011 Kia Sorento. There are minimal instructions, but your Kia owners handbook you received with the car actually tells you how to remove the whole headlight assembly. Removing the old light assemblies take some pushing and pulling, but installation was certainly less than an hour (most of that time was spent removing the old assemblies). The bulbs are even included with these, but one minor disappointment was that the new bulbs are H7's, whereas the upgraded Sylvanias I had for my low beams are H11's. So I will need to purchase new bulbs for my low beams. The high beams included are closer to a true white, so I will not be replacing them. Look sick with just the parking LED's and Halo's, but still look great with the highs or lows. "
Posted by Mitchell L.
"I was very impressed with the headlights. The quality and fit were great. The installation took about an hour but only due to the fact that the bumper had to be removed to install the new lights. I've received countless compliments and everyone says they look like they came with the car. Great price for them!"
Posted by Ralf J.
"Super! Everything is O.K. "