Jeep Wrangler 2002-2003, Super-Flex Lift Kit by Rubicon Express®. This short-arm lift kit provides 3.5" or 4.5" of lift over stock ride height while retaining factory mounting locations. Extensive list of replacement components offer such an upgraded level of articulation that off-road capability is among the best – with comfortable uncompromised ride quality on paved roads. Includes sway bar disconnects that upgrade your Wrangler TJ to newer JK levels of functionality. Purchase all components together as a kit, or separately as needs dictate.
- Kits are available with 3.5" or 4.5" of body lift (purchase components together as a kit, or separately)
- 3.5" and 4.5" kits both provide clearance for tires up to 33" in diameter x 12.5" wide
- Includes upper and lower control arms, adjustable front track bar, lift springs, shock absorbers, braided stainless steel brake lines, spherical ball joints, and all hardware
- Includes 4 raised height coil springs with durable powder coat finish
- Choose twin-tube shocks for value and a softer ride on pavement
- Choose mono-tube shocks for more control and less undulation on rough, uneven terrain
- Adjustable front track bar allows front axle to be centered after lift kit is installed
- Adjustable front track bar adjusts via a threaded rod end that is replaceable
- Includes Sway Bar Disconnects that upgrade your Wrangler TJ to newer JK levels of functionality
- Upper control arms feature an adjustable ball joint at one end with mounting fork at the other
- Lower control arms feature a PTMEG bushing at one end and an adjustable ball joint at the other
- PTMEG (Polytetramethylene Ether Glycol) has the highest durability rating of all bushing materials available
- All components are designed to be greasable for easy maintenance
- Longer-length braided stainless steel brake lines are more durable and resistant to deterioration than OEM ones
- 3.5" lift package can easily be upgraded to 4.5" lift package at a later point
- Transfer case lowering spacers eliminate higher levels of driveline angle, vibration, and wear after vehicle is lifted
- Manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
When you're on the trails, wheel articulation counts as much as ride height does. More wheel travel means less body roll, and less body roll means a successful climb or descent. Tires belong planted on the ground as flat as possible, not spinning in the air freely as you struggle to climb out of a Jeep that landed on its side. Experienced off-roaders know that while it's easy to handle visible rises and drops, being truly prepared for the trails means having a vehicle that won't lose control over pits hidden by grass or by water that's deeper than it appears.
Rubicon Express spent many hours of engineering to create a complete lift kit that provides a higher level of dexterity for your wheels. The goal when creating the Jeep TJ Super-Flex 3.5" and 4.5" lift kits was to provide the off-road enthusiast with high-quality components that are not only beefier than original equipment, but that provide a wider range of pivot angles. The kit allows more wheel travel than stock equipment, and it does so while keeping tires planted as flat as possible – a claim that most lift kits cannot make. Lower and upper control arms simply outperform factory ones in every way with a Polytetramethylene Ether Glycol (PTMEG) bushing at one end and an adjustable spherical-shaped ball joint at the other. PTMEG has the highest durability rating of all bushing materials available, and is far more resilient when it comes to squish resistance. An adjustable front track bar allows steering to be centered any time after the lift kit is installed, and the threaded rod end is easily replaceable should it become damaged during extreme use. Longer-length braided stainless steel brake lines are more durable and resistant to deterioration than factory OEMs are, and this upgrade alone can be worth its weight in gold over rough terrain. Wrangler TJs were never offered with sway bar disconnect assemblies that became optional equipment on the newer JK body style. This kit includes them should you wish to upgrade your TJ with this articulation-enhancing feature.
This is the type of off-road layout the factory dreams of building but doesn't because of cost constraints, and Rubicon Express gives you the highest number of replacement parts for your money. If your vehicle is still under its new car warranty, factory mounting points can be used for the control arms – so there is no need to lose any warranty coverage by cutting them off the way some kits require. And while reviewers who have driven Jeep TJs equipped with the Super-Flex Lift Kit have been impressed by its off-road performance, they were simply amazed at how greater articulation maintains stock levels of on-road comfort during everyday use. Rubicon Express stands behind all components with a limited lifetime warranty.919.99 1,819.99
Brand: Rubicon Express Part Numbers:
Founded in Sacramento in 1996, Rubicon Express has always been about Jeep off-road enthusiasts creating inventive products for Jeep off-road enthusiasts. Specializing in Jeeps has consistently allowed the company to create the type of off-road kits that come without the compromises made by universal aftermarket kit manufacturers. Quality and customer service have been top priorities at Rubicon Express since their earliest days, and the company backs the reliability of all its products with a limited lifetime warranty. Whether you're looking for a subtle amount of ride height increase for slightly bigger tires or a huge amount of lift, you'll find superior products and hardware that increase your Jeep's off-road ability without compromising ride comfort. CARiD is proud to offer the best values on Rubicon Express short-arm and long-arm lift kits, coil springs, shock absorbers, drive shafts, leaf springs, control arms with super flex joints, and other components.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.