- Bumpers are stronger and provide added protection
- Stylish twin tubes give a distinctive look
- Includes end caps
- Front bumper includes riser for grille protection
- Rear bumper includes trailer hitch
- Hitch has maximum tongue weight of 250 lbs.
- Side Step installation may require drilling
- Side steps include UV treated no-slip step pads
- Powder coated with gloss black finish
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Give your Jeep a distinctive custom look and add protection and practicality at the same time. These twin tube bumpers have a classic custom look and their heavy-duty, thick 3" diameter construction is far stronger than your stock bumpers. The riser on the front bumper will provide additional protection for your grille, and the hitch on the rear bumper has a maximum tongue weight of 250 lbs. Both bumpers include end caps.
The side steps complement the bumpers perfectly, and help you and your passengers get in and out of your rig. They come with no-slip UV treated step pads for sure footing, and they're particularly useful on lifted vehicles. Some models may require drilling for side step installation.
Both the bumpers and side steps are powder coated for durability and come in a gloss black finish. The kit includes instructions and the necessary hardware, and it's backed by a 5-year limited warranty.679.99Brand: Rugged Ridge Part Number: 11501.04 UPC: 804314139124 This part is compatible with 19 vehicle(s)
Rugged Ridge® is a division of Omix-Ada, the leader in Jeep replacement parts. Based in Suwanee, Georgia, Rugged Ridge was begun almost two decades ago when the enthusiasts at Omix-Ada decided that even a vehicle as tough as a Jeep could be improved upon. Since then, Rugged Ridge has created over 500 accessories to improve your Jeep’s performance, utility and appearance. Unlike parts made for ordinary vehicles, Rugged Ridge knows that every part made for a Jeep must uphold the Jeep tradition of strength and capability, so every part is designed, tested, manufactured and tested again to make sure it’s perfected. Then and only then can it be installed on your Jeep.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)