Jeep Wrangler 2002, RSP Front Bumper with Skid Plate by N-Fab®. Featuring true off-road styling, the RSP front replacement bumper is designed to bolt directly to the factory bumper mounts for ease of installation. All RSP bumpers are built as one-piece assemblies, insuring maximum durability for the toughest conditions.
- All bolt-on design that won’t flex
- 0.095 wall tubing with black powder coat finish
- Full replacement front bumper with aluminum skid plate
- Welded 1-piece non-modular construction for strength and longevity
- 3/16" aluminum skid plate
- Bolts directly to factory bumper mounts on the frame horns
- Requires relocation of your front license plate
- Life time warranty on product and 5 year warranty on finish
- Made in the USA!
Fabricated from sturdy 0.095” mild steel, this bumper combines excellent strength with light weight, and provides excellent protection for off-roading. And that means wrapping around and keeping boulders and stumps from grinding their way into the wheel wells, poking holes in the radiator or savaging the front suspension. The skid plate is made of lightweight but sturdy 3/16” aluminum to protect your radiator and oil pan. Like all N-Fab bumpers, it’s zinc-coated and then powdercoated for an elegant finish that will last.
N-Fab has made a commitment to making quality tubular steel products for off-roaders and customizers, and that includes trucks and SUVs back to the ‘80’s. That means using thicker-wall tubing, zinc coating the steel and then a durable, attractive powdercoating over the zinc. N-Fab sponsors lots of off-road racing teams, so they get feedback regularly about which new products are needed. Based in Houston, TX, they know trucks and they know off-roading!