2002 Jeep Wrangler Fenders
- Omix-Ada® - FenderJeep Wrangler 2002, Fender by Omix-Ada®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your Jeep undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender...Our price: $231.13$231.13 20% OFF
- Replace® - FenderJeep Wrangler 2002, Fender by Replace®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender...Our price: $107.28 - $118.33$107.28 20% OFF
- Replace® - Front Fender Extension PanelsJeep Wrangler 2002, Front Fender Extension Panels by Replace®. Supporting fender components like wheel housings, fender inserts, fender aprons, fender extension panels, mud flaps, fender braces and wheel arches can be damaged in a collision along...Our price: $40.84$40.84 20% OFF
- Replace® - Fender FlareJeep Wrangler 2002, Fender Flare by Replace®. Fender Flares are exaggerated wheel well moldings that add emphasis to the wheelhouse. They are often used to accent wide wheels and tires. They're one of the first casualties in a fender bender, but...Our price: $46.19 - $114.47$46.19 20% OFF
- Crown® - FenderJeep Wrangler 2002, Fender by Crown®. Fender. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Our price: $247.83$247.83 20% OFF
Posted by Jimmy A.
"Heavy duty thick material, not a cheap plastic design as I have seen from other manufacturers. These should hold up well in the future and down the road. Thanks CARID."
Posted by Troy M.
"These flares look great and cover my 35" x 12.5" tires just perfectly. I did have to trim the small lower front flares. I just used some metal shears and trimmed to fit. If you don't do that, the small flares will push on the middle of the fender flare, because the small flare is factory size (not 7") and is too long to fit right. For a pretty simple modification, I decided it wasn't worth knocking the review down to 4 stars."