2002 GMC Sierra Denali Side Steps
- Westin® - 4" Oval Tube Step BarsGMC Sierra Denali 2002, 4" Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The 4" Oval Tube Nerf Step Bars are available in universal lengths. These bars are mounted using a cradle technique and require a vehicle specific mounting kit (sold separately)....Our price: $151.80 - $267.60$151.8020% OFF
- Westin® - 3" E-Series Round Step BarsGMC Sierra Denali 2002, 3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, Body Mounted, 1 Pair, with Steel Brackets. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish...Our price: $162.87 - $240.27$162.8720% OFF
- Westin® - 3" Platinum Chrome Round Step BarsGMC Sierra Denali 2002, 3" Platinum Chrome Round Dual Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These chrome plated stainless steel bars will last forever and carry a lifetime warranty. The step design and mounting technique varies by application. Mount kit...Our price: $387.76$387.7620% OFF
- Westin® - 4" Platinum Oval Tube Step BarsGMC Sierra Denali 2002, 4" Platinum Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Platinum 4" Oval Nerf Step Bars have bigger and beefier look and feel than traditional 3" steps. The added strength and the wider step area add to user confidence....Our price: $187.48 - $322.36$187.4820% OFF
- Westin® - 4" Platinum Wheel-to-Wheel Oval Tube Step BarsGMC Sierra Denali 2002, 4" Platinum Wheel-to-Wheel Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These side steps are designed for easy access to both cab and bed. They extend from wheel to wheel and are mounted on unique isolator brackets (patent...Our price: $349.61 - $482.69$349.6120% OFF
- Westin® - 3" Signature Series Round Step BarsGMC Sierra Denali 2002, 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat...Our price: $225.02 - $284.85$225.0220% OFF
- Westin® - 2.5" Sport Stainless Steel Tube Side BarsGMC Sierra Denali 2002, 2.5" Sport Polished Stainless Steel Tube Side Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. This is great style and great protection bundled into one. The polished stainless steel bars add a very nice accent to your vehicle. They give the...Our price: $244.77$244.7720% OFF
- N-FAB® - 3" Bed Access Round Nerf StepsGMC Sierra Denali Extended Cab 78.0" Bed 2002, 3" Round Nerf Steps by N-FAB®, 1 Pair. Getting into and out of a lifted truck is a job for a tall, tall driver. Or a driver who has installed a set of N-FAB’s Nerf Steps. They’ll provide...Our price: $411.23 - $639.42$411.2320% OFF
- ICI® - Nerf/Step BarGMC Sierra Denali Standard Side Bed 2002, Nerf/Step Bar by ICI®, 1 Pair.Our price: $279.17 - $451.48$279.1720% OFF
- ICI® - Nerf/Step Bar (Wheel-to-Wheel)GMC Sierra Denali Standard Side Bed 2002, Nerf/Step Bar (Wheel-to-Wheel) by ICI®, 1 Pair. Wheel-To-Wheel Nerf Bar; Incl. Bracket.Our price: $325.72 - $514.36$325.7220% OFF
- ICI® - Running Board (Wheel-to-Wheel)GMC Sierra Denali 2002, Running Board (Wheel-to-Wheel) by ICI®, 1 Pair. Wheel-To-Wheel Nerf Board; Incl. Bracket Kit BK625 For Install.Our price: $667.21 - $839.66$667.2120% OFF
- Rampage® - Nerf/Step Bar Mount KitGMC Sierra Denali 2002, Nerf/Step Bar Mount Kit by Rampage®, 1 Pair. Streamline Side Bar Mounting Brackets.Our price: $102.56$102.5620% OFF
Posted by Michael K.
"High quality inexpensive product. Perfect harmony with the '93 GMC Yukon."
Posted by Robert D.
"Asked for the Ford 2001 Ranger steps and got a universal set. Mounts not quite right but can manage. Easier for mechanic to weld in place. All in all, happy I bought them. They look good and work for the reason we got them for. "
Posted by Robert L.
"Very nice product."
Posted by James B.
"I personally installed a set of BAK 880 running boards with the light kit on my 2013 GMC Acadia Denali. The GMC looks great with the new boards! An installation note: the hanger brackets are not designed for the Denali version of the Acadia which has a rocker panel that extends downward 5/8" further than on the SL models. (The brackets are designed for the SL models) I provided then 5/8" thick steel spacers between the bottom of the car frame and the hanger brackets. I also had to change the 5/16" x 1 1/4" long bolts to 1 1/2" long ones. I also had to replace the 1/2" long tech screws with 1 1/4" long ones. Everything else fit perfectly. (I used 3/4 hex nuts for spacers. The nuts are 5/8" thick.) The tech screws and the 5/16 x 1 1/2" bolts pass thru the bracket and the spacer nuts when being screwed into the bottom of the car frame. Light kit: I connected the lights to an interior light located at knee level just above the accelerator pedal. That light is one of the dome light group and comes on when the car is unlocked and stays one until the dome light timer, times-out (about 30 seconds or so). "
Posted by Maria V.
"These side steps really makes our Envoy look sharp. Love them!!!!"