2002 Ford Taurus Shocks and Struts
- Monroe® - Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesFord Taurus 2002, Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...Our price: $112.24 - $121.24$112.2420% OFF
- Monroe® - Econo-Matic™ Rear Complete Strut AssemblyFord Taurus Sedan 2002, Econo-Matic™ Rear Complete Strut Assembly by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 16" Compressed, 21.875" Extended with 5.875" Stroke. Body Length: 15.875". This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything...Our price: $67.94$67.9420% OFF
- KYB® - Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssembliesFord Taurus 2002, Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assemblies by KYB®. For popular vehicles with high registrations or a history of spring fatigue.Our price: $112.78 - $123.56$112.7820% OFF
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series Rear ShockFord Taurus SE 2002, Gas-a-Just™ Series Rear Shock by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Significantly increases vehicle stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs.Our price: $58.27$58.2720% OFF
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsFord Taurus 2002, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $27.70 - $56.65$27.7020% OFF
- Unity® - Bare StrutsFord Taurus Wagon 2002, Bare Struts by Unity®. Complimenting our line of complete strut assemblies to offer full suspension solutions for the entire vehicle.Our price: $31.54 - $36.59$31.5420% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Shocks and StrutsFord Taurus 2002, Sensa-Trac™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to changing road conditions providing improved control and performance. Monroe offers Twin tube shocks, struts with PSD (Position Sensitive...Our price: $23.41 - $57.49$23.4120% OFF
- Monroe® - Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks and StrutsFord Taurus 2002, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...Our price: $22.18 - $46.31$22.1820% OFF
- Unity® - Replacement Complete Strut AssemblyFord Taurus 2002, Replacement Complete Strut Assembly by Unity®, Sold Individually. Difficulty Installation Rating: High. This is one single side complete strut assembly that matches original equipment quality and ride height. It comes fully...Our price: $73.44 - $75.41$73.4420% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $4.99$4.9920% OFF
Posted by Jason W.
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
Posted by Mitchell M.
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
Posted by Cory C.
"This kit provided me with exactly the amount of lift I wanted. It was easy to install. In fact, it is much easier to install than the enclosed directions indicated. "
Posted by Max L.
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
Posted by Evan P.
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."