2002 Ford F-350 Lift Kits
- Skyjacker® - Softride™ Lift KitFord F-350 Super Duty 4WD 2002, Softride™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...Our price: $185.60 - $2,363.07$185.6020% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Rear Heavy-Duty Add-A-LeafFord F-350 Super Duty 4WD 2002, Rear Heavy-Duty Add-A-Leaf with 2" Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®, 2 per Pack. Includes Tie Bolts. Add-A-Leafs offers a diverse selection of front and rear Add-a-Leafs. Skyjacker Add-A-Leafs insert directly into...Our price: $109.18$109.1820% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Rear Block Lift KitFord F-350 Super Duty 4WD 2002, Rear Block Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality,...Our price: $94.35 - $116.70$94.3520% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - Lift KitFord F-350 Super Duty Single Rear Wheel 2002, Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts...Our price: $49.95 - $399.95$49.9520% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-BodyFord F-350 Super Duty Gas 2002, Lift Kit-Body by Superlift®. Body Lift Kit; 3 in. Lift; Incl. Spacers; Bolts; Adapters; Extensions; Bumper Brackets.Our price: $453.31$453.3120% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord F-350 4WD 2002, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Superlift®. Master Lift Kit.Our price: $514.95 - $2,414.27$514.9520% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Component BoxesFord F-350 Super Duty 4WD 2002, Component Boxes by Skyjacker®. Suspension Lift Component Box contains of premium quality parts needed to complement the lift provided by your Skyjacker Suspension Lift kits.Our price: $210.24 - $1,426.02$210.2420% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - 1.0"Universal ADD-A-LEAF for single pin applications with 1.0" - 1.5" body lift by ReadyLIFT®. This universal auxiliary leaf spring will add between 3/4” and 1.5” ride height to the rear of your mid-sized pickup. For trucks with a center...Our price: $99.95$99.9520% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitFord F-350 4WD 2002, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by Tuff Country®. Axle Lift Blocks Kit; Incl. U-Bolts; Designed To Replace Factory Block; Rear.Our price: $108.36 - $141.87$108.3620% OFF
- Fabtech® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord F-350 Super Duty 2002, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®.Our price: $1,009.70 - $9,087.88$1,009.7020% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord F-350 4WD 2002, Lift Kit-Suspension by Tuff Country®. Lift Kit.Our price: $287.12 - $1,773.78$287.1220% OFF
- ProRYDE® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitFord F-350 4WD Standard Side Bed 2002, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by ProRYDE®. SuperBlok 3 In 1 Block Kit; Incl. Intrlckng 3-in-1 Cst Irn Rr Blks; Stmpd Rcvr U-Plts w/Wld Wshrs; OEM Grd U-Blts; Hrdwr; Rr Lift Hght 1-2 in. Multi-Adjstbl Kit;...Our price: $174.07$174.0720% OFF
- Rancho® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitFord F-350 Gas 4WD Standard Side Bed 2002, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by Rancho®. Block Kit; 2.5 in. Lift; Rear.Our price: $185.39$185.3920% OFF
Posted by Jason W.
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
Posted by Mitchell M.
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
Posted by Derrick D.
"I just put the kit on my truck it was a easy install if you have the right tools I love the way it rids and looks its a cheap and very easy was to give your truck a new Look and fill! And you can run bigger tiers it give my truck a 4x4 look."
Posted by Max L.
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
Posted by Evan P.
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."