2002 Ford Explorer Shocks and Struts
- Monroe® - Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesFord Explorer Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT 2002, Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only...Our price: $137.73 - $154.24$137.7320% OFF
- Monroe® - Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesFord Explorer Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT 2002, Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You...Our price: $101.42 - $105.06$101.4220% OFF
- KYB® - Strut-Plus™ Rear Complete Strut AssemblyFord Explorer Eddie Bauer / Limited / Postal / XLS / XLT 2002, Strut-Plus™ Rear Complete Strut Assembly by KYB®, 1 per Pack. For popular vehicles with high registrations or a history of spring fatigue.Our price: $197.84$197.8420% OFF
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsFord Explorer 2002, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $35.11 - $92.97$35.1120% OFF
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series ShocksFord Explorer Sport 2002, Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Significantly increases vehicle stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs.Our price: $50.56 - $51.85$50.5620% OFF
- Rancho® - Shock AbsorberFord Explorer Sport 2002, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.Our price: $50.99 - $110.99$50.9920% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Front ShockFord Explorer Postal / Sport 2002, Sensa-Trac™ Front Shock by Monroe®. Upper Mount: Stem Mount - 2.375" Stem Length x 0.375"-16 Thread Pitch. Lower Mount: Cross Pin Mount - Closed Ended, 0.313" Hole ID (Both Ends) x 2.438" Pin Length (Hole...Our price: $46.50 - $48.19$46.5020% OFF
- Monroe® - Gas-Magnum™ ShocksFord Explorer 2002, Gas-Magnum™ Shocks by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and pickup trucks. Monroe Gas-Magnum assemblies provide firm control and greater stability without a harsh ride. They have up to twice the...Our price: $45.70 - $67.46$45.7020% OFF
- Monroe® - Reflex™ StrutsFord Explorer Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT 2002, Reflex™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin...Our price: $86.27$86.2720% OFF
- Monroe® - Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksFord Explorer 2002, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any vehicle...Our price: $24.05 - $25.95$24.0520% OFF
- Unity® - Replacement Complete Strut AssemblyFord Explorer 2002, Replacement Complete Strut Assembly by Unity®, Sold Individually. Unity offers front and rear complete strut assemblies that match original equipment quality and ride height. They come fully assembled with all new parts for a...Our price: $73.80 - $76.68$73.8020% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $8.84$8.8420% OFF
Posted by Derrick D.
"I just put the kit on my truck it was a easy install if you have the right tools I love the way it rids and looks its a cheap and very easy was to give your truck a new Look and fill! And you can run bigger tiers it give my truck a 4x4 look."
Posted by Evan P.
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."