Daewoo Nubira 2002, Custom Snow Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. We've all seen windshields shields for keeping your interior cool. The Snow Shade is designed to install outside of your windshield and keep snow and ice from building up on the glass. Just roll the Snow Shade off, and your windshield will be clear and dry.
- Custom-cut for over 2,600 different automotive windshield applications
- Four-layered material
- Outer layer is a clear coat film, which ensures material will never absorb liquids
- Second layer is a metalized imprinted film in neat snowflake design
- Third layer is an industrial strength mesh liner
- Fourth layer is black, highly resilient PVC
- Installation and security are easy with the quick release one-inch strap
- Easy to roll up and store in the provided lightweight storage bag
- Finished with a UV resistant, non-abrasive velour binding
- Lifetime Warranty
The Custom Auto Snow shade is made from a four-layer fabric. The first, outer layer is a clear-coat film that prevents moisture from being absorbed into the fabric. The second layer is a metalized film imprinted with a snowflake design. The next layer is a fabric mesh that's both flexible and highly durable, followed by a tough layer of black PVC plastic. A quick release snap system keeps it in place, and because the snap is locked inside the car, preventing casual theft. The lower edge is held in place by simply lifting the windshield wiper blades and resting them on the fabric.
They're not called Custom Auto Shades for nothing; they're cut from one of 2,600 patterns in Intro-Tech Automotive CNC-operated cutting machine, insuring that not an extra square inch of your windshield lacks coverage. After a quick shake to remove any ice or snow, simply roll it up and stuff it into the handy storage bag.
Intro-Tech is based in sunny Southern California, and has been in business since 1991. Their product line includes floor mats, car covers, car sunshades, winter windscreen shields and the innovative PitStop Furniture line of race-inspired furniture. They manufacture all of their products themselves in their Chino facility, using the latest in Computer Aided Design and cutting technology. Because they use only the finest materials to produce their products, they are able to offer a lifetime warranty on everything they sell.