If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2002 Chevy Tahoe Performance Suspension
- Eibach® Sport Utility Front Lowering KitChevy Tahoe 2002, Sport Utility Front Lowering Kit with 0-3.0" Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: Pair of Front Torsion Keys. This is a set of two replacement front torsion keys for vehicles with front torsion bar suspensions. The...Set of two replacement torsion keys for front torsion bar suspensionsProvides a front ride height that is 3 inches lower than stock
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitChevy Tahoe 2002, Pro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of sport springs, bump stops, shock absorbers
$224.08from $179.26 - $674.41# 7605641
- Belltech® Lowering KitChevy Tahoe 4 Door 2002, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs,...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityKits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles
$437.76from $350.21 - $730.68# 14423982
- Belltech® Rear Pro Lowering KitChevy Tahoe 4 Door with Factory Auto Ride Shocks 2002, Rear Pro Lowering Kit with 3"-4" Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a set of replacement front coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and...Set of coil springsRide height can be easily adjusted to only 1” of drop by the use of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2002, Standard Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$473.20from $378.56 - $2,003.02# 54371458
- ReadyLIFT® SST™ Lift KitChevy Tahoe 2002, SST™ Lift Kit with 2.5" Front and 1.0" Rear Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 2-3 hours. Includes: (2) Forged Torsion Keys, (2) shock extensions, hardware, (2) CNC machined 1.0" billet aluminum rear coil...
- ReadyLIFT® MLS Lift KitChevy Tahoe 2002, Billet Aluminum MLS Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 0.5-1 hour. Includes: (2) CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum rear coil spring spacers engineered for the perfect fit With your OEM springs. Not for use...Includes hardware and bushingsDirect replacement of OEM shock package
- Superlift® Lift KitChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2002, Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in product...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$1,124.94from $899.95 - $929.95# 60367108
- Superlift® Lift Kit Component BoxChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) With Rear Standard Suspension 2002, Lift Kit Component Box by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$343.75from $275.00 - $580.00# 60367094
- Superlift® Master™ Lift KitChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) With Rear Standard Suspension 2002, Master™ Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$1,874.94from $1,499.95 - $1,683.95# 60367098
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Rear Lift KitChevy Tahoe 2002, ComfortRide™ Rear Lift Kit with 0.75" Body Lift by Daystar®. Pair. Polyurethane construction ensures high resilience and proper cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area. Kit...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design
- Fabtech® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockChevy Tahoe 2002, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®.
$1,261.19from $1,008.95 - $1,982.86# 13313510
- Rancho® Lift Kit-SuspensionChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) with Rear Standard Suspension 2002, Lift Kit-Suspension by Rancho®. Primary Suspension System; Black; 4 in. Front/Rear Lift.
- Truxxx® Lift Kit-SuspensionChevy Tahoe 2002, Lift Kit-Suspension by Truxxx®. Lift Kit; 2-3 in. Lift Front; 1.25 in. Lift Rear; Incl. Hardware.
- Tuff Country® Lift KitChevy Tahoe 4WD without Vehicle Stability Control 2002, Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Without Shocks. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$1,521.10from $1,216.88 - $1,422.56# 13612290
- Superlift® Level-It™ Front Lift KitChevy Tahoe With Rear Standard Suspension 2002, Level-It™ Front Lift Kit with 2.5" Body Lift by Superlift®. Includes: Torsion Key. Max Tire Size Available After the Kit Installation is 33". Superlift's Product Development staff,...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Skyjacker® Rear Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling KitChevy Tahoe 4WD 2002, Rear Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling Kit with 1.25" Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2002, ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit with 2" Body Lift by Daystar®. Pair, with Torsion Bar Keys. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as it...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitChevy Tahoe 8-Lug Convercion 2002, Forged Front Leveling Kit with 2.5" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your truck’s front end for a new winch or plow, or simply level out its ride stance. Includes a pair of coil spring spacers,...
- ProRYDE® Suspension Front Leveling KitChevy Tahoe 2002, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. Duck Head Torsion Key Front Lift/Leveling Kit; Adjustable Up To 3 in. Of Lift; Install Time 1.5 Hours.
- Revtek® Suspension Front Leveling KitChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2002, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Revtek®. Torsion Bar Leveling Kit Key; 2 in. Lift.
- Hellwig® Power Lift™ Coil to Air Conversion KitChevy Tahoe 2002, Power Lift™ Coil to Air Conversion Kit by Hellwig®. Includes: Air Compressor. Add a more luxurious ride to your truck or sport utility with this upgrade kit. Features two rear air springs that bolt between axle...Set of two rear air springs designed to bolt in place of standard equipment metal coil springsAdds a more luxurious ride to your truck or sport utility
- Hellwig® Rear Big WigChevy Tahoe 2002, Rear Big Wig by Hellwig®. When your truck becomes top heavy and weighed down with a heavy load or trailer, the complete Big Wig kit comes with air helper springs designed to level and stabilize the rear of your...Complete Big Wig kit is designed to stabilize both the front and rear of your vehicle when hauling heavy loadsIncludes 2 air helper springs that add a combined total of 5,600 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to rear
$10.45from $8.36 - $362.30# 15603222
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShocksChevy Tahoe with Towing Hauling without ZW7 Premium Smooth Ride Suspension without Z55 Electronic Suspension 2002, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Length: 15" Compressed, 23.625" Extended with...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action
- Monroe® Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable ShocksChevy Tahoe without Auto Air Leveling Systems with Towing Hauling except 22" Wheels without Magnetic Ride Control Suspension / without Z55 Electronic Suspension 2002, Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack....Provide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loadedInflates up to 150 psi
- Skyjacker® M95 Performance Monotube ShockChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2002, M95 Performance Monotube Shock by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series ShockChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2002, NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series ShockChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2002, HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShocksChevy Tahoe without Z55 Autoride Suspension Package 2002, 4600 Series Standard Shock for Stock Body Lift by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Blue Straight Boot. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Standard ShocksChevy Tahoe without Police Package 2002, 5100 Series Standard Shock by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Black Bellows Boot. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology
- Bilstein® 5160 Series ShocksChevy Tahoe 2002, 5160 Series Shock by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. Without Boot. BILSTEIN 5160 Series Stock Mount Remote Reservoir Shocks are a direct-fit for your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV—no...BILSTEIN's industry leading monotube designZinc finish with multi-layer unique BILSTEIN coating for extreme protection
$233.49from $186.79 - $211.79# 17174302
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsChevy Tahoe 4 Door 2002, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $236.80# 55519001
- Superlift® Superide™ Front Shock AbsorberChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2002, Superide™ Front Shock Absorber by Superlift®. Gas Pressurized. 1 per Pack. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Monroe® Reflex™ ShocksChevy Tahoe without Z55 Electronic Suspension 2002, Reflex™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
$55.40from $44.32 - $61.07# 17921962
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ ShockChevy Tahoe without Z55 Electronic Suspension 2002, Gas-Magnum™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Includes: Metal Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and pickup trucks. Monroe...Firm control without a harsh rideTwin-tube Design
$46.33from $37.06 - $37.28# 17913318
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksChevy Tahoe without Z55 Electronic Suspension 2002, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Includes: Metal Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
- Monroe® Front and Rear Electronic to Passive Suspension Conversion KitChevy Tahoe with Z55 Electronic Suspension 2002, Front and Rear Electronic to Passive Suspension Conversion Kit by Monroe®. This kit is designed to convert an electronic or air suspension system to passive conventional suspension...Economical alternative to expensive air ride or electronic suspension system repairsConverts factory-style air ride or electronic suspension to passive conventional suspension
- Arnott® Air to Coil Conversion KitChevy Tahoe with Short Wheelbase with Autoride Suspension 2002, Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Includes: New Rear Coil Springs, 2 Front Shocks, 2 Rear Shocks, Exclusive Electronic Bypass Module, Detailed Installation Manual...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberChevy Tahoe with Rear Standard Suspension 2002, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14172283
- Rancho® Shock Absorber Assembly KitChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2002, Shock Absorber Assembly Kit by Rancho®. RS5000 Shock Absorber Assembly Kit; Triple Shock Add-On; 9200 Gross Vehicle Weight; Front w/4 in. Lift And Rear w/0 in. Lift.
- Skyjacker® Black Softride™ Rear Coil SpringsChevy Tahoe 4WD 2002, Softride™ Rear Coil Springs with 5"-6" Front Body Lift with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. These coils are ideal when ride quality is your peak concern. These new coils are engineered to maintain...Softride™ coils for smooth ride like OEHot wound 5160 material
- Belltech® Airjack KitChevy Tahoe 4 Door 2002, Airjack Kit for 0"-4" Dropped Body by Belltech®. This is a set of two rear secondary air support springs designed for trucks that have already been lowered from 2 to 4 inches. Together, they add 2,500...Restores level ride height and 2,500 pounds of carrying capacity lost due to heavy loads or reduced suspension travelBasic kit includes 2 secondary air support springs, mounting brackets, air lines, and all hardware
$77.38from $61.90 - $243.30# 42635076
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsChevy Tahoe 2002, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9817625
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsChevy Tahoe 2002, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemChevy Tahoe 2002, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemChevy Tahoe 2002, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9807152
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitChevy Tahoe 2002, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Hardware; No Drilling Required.
$130.81from $104.65 - $184.19# 13326884
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitChevy Tahoe 2002, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitChevy Tahoe 2002, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13326881
- Eibach® Anti-Roll Sway BarChevy Tahoe 2002, Anti-Roll Sway Bar by Eibach®. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that causes slower...Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffnessSway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no welds
$241.54from $193.23 - $402.69# 58675655
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsChevy Tahoe 4 Door 2002, Anti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response,...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
$199.00from $159.20 - $342.39# 55518982
- Hellwig® Sway BarChevy Tahoe 2002, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$203.06from $162.45 - $220.92# 45063604
- Belltech® Lowering Torsion Key KitChevy Tahoe 4 Door 2002, Lowering Torsion Key Kit with 1"-2" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a front lowering kit for vehicles with front torsion bars that gives your truck aggressive handling and stance while retaining...Includes two torsion bar keys to reposition torsion barsKeys can be adjusted to multiple positions to lower front ride height
- Suncore® Passive Suspension Conversion KitChevy Tahoe 2002, Passive Suspension Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This is a Low Cost Alternative to OEM active electronic Shocks. This kit will convert your vehicle from Active Electronic Air Shocks to Passive Coil Over Gas Shocks....Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$176.11from $140.89 - $317.89# 14252697
- ProRYDE® Ball JointChevy Tahoe 2002, Ball Joint by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber/Caster Ball Joint; Adjustable; Install Time 0.9 Hours.
- Energy Suspension® Body Mount Bushing KitChevy Tahoe 2002, Body Mount Bushing Kit by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that have become degraded between the body and frame of your vehicle with the Polyurethane Body Mount Bushing...Kit features replacement polyurethane pieces for all original rubber mounts and bushings between your vehicle’s body and frameHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Energy Suspension® Control Arm BushingsChevy Tahoe 2002, Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control arms, rear upper and...See Product Options for replacement bushing kits for lower and upper control arms, torsion arms, trailing arms, and track armsHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$77.05from $61.64 - $91.90# 40451308
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar BushingsChevy Tahoe 2002, Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Includes: Sway Bar End Link Bushings. These are sets of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar bushings (designed for front or rear applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementChoose the Front or Rear set that includes reinforced, zinc-coated outer steel mounting sleeves, or individual bushings-only sets
$20.83from $16.66 - $27.02# 40451313
- Daystar® Polyurethane Control Arm BushingsChevy Tahoe 2002, Polyurethane Control Arm Bushings by Daystar®. Daystar offers replacement polyurethane bushings for all components of your suspension that give you the benefits of OEM rubber construction without the...Set of replacement mounts that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementApplicable center steel sleeves ensure higher strength and integrity
$19.68from $15.74 - $84.16# 4292149
- Belltech® Bump StopsChevy Tahoe 4 Door 2002, Bump Stops by Belltech®. Belltech bump stops are designed to compliment any suspension lowering kit. Bump stops provide a pad to stop suspension travel in case of a severe overload. All of Belltech® bump...Foam Bump StopIntegrated threaded studs for an easy bolt-on installation
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- 2002 Chevy Tahoe Models
- 2002 Chevy Tahoe LS Performance Suspension Parts
- 2002 Chevy Tahoe LT Performance Suspension Parts