2002 Chevy Tahoe Ignition Systems
- E3® - Spark PlugChevy Tahoe V8 2002, Spark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power...Our price: $5.95$5.95 20% OFF
- PULSTAR® - I-Series™ Iridium Electrode Pulse PlugChevy Tahoe 8 cyl. 2002, I-Series™ Iridium Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®, 18 mm Reach Length, 14 mm Thread Diameter, and Tapered Seat. Install a set of Pulstar Pulse Plugs and get better fuel economy and more power and torque. These plugs...Our price: $15.98 - $103.60$15.98 20% OFF
- PULSTAR® - P-Series™ Platinum Electrode Pulse PlugChevy Tahoe 8 cyl. 2002, P-Series™ Platinum Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®, 18 mm Reach Length, 14 mm Thread Diameter, and Tapered Seat. Install a set of Pulstar Pulse Plugs and get better fuel economy and more power and torque. These plugs...Our price: $13.97 - $79.60$13.97 20% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - Ignition Coil CoverChevy Tahoe V8 2002, Ignition Coil Cover by Taylor Cable®. Don’t let your engine bay look like the dumpster behind Radio Shack. These decorative coil covers will disguise those ugly coils and clean up your engine compartment. And if you need to...Our price: $233.59$233.59 20% OFF
- Accel® - Super CoilChevy Tahoe L59 / LM7 / LR4 Engine 2002, Super Coil by Accel®, Including Silicon Magnetic Steel Cores. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance...Our price: $52.99$52.99 20% OFF
- MSD® - Ignition CoilChevy Tahoe 2002, Ignition Coil by MSD®. GM LQ Truck Series Coil; OE Stamped DELPHI 19005218; Single.Our price: $101.20$101.20 20% OFF
- Karlyn STI® - Direct Ignition CoilChevy Tahoe 2002, Direct Ignition Coil by Karlyn STI®. STI; Direct Ignition Coil Unit.Our price: $29.00$29.00 20% OFF
"Replaced plugs in my 2006 Tahoe 4.8L after 160,000 miles. Best average mileage computer reading, when new was 18.5 mpg, was at 17.8 before plug change. Pulstars are now at 19.8 mpg, and I still have to replace plug wires. That is a 11% gain over worn out plugs and 7% over mileage when new. These plugs work. Will pay for themselves in less than a year because of the miles I drive, and I will be putting them in the 2007 Dodge Ram."
"The plugs were a direct match for my vehicle - CARiD matched the part perfectly. I'm not sure if I notice any gains in horsepower or MPG, but it was time to change my spark plugs. Satisfied customer."