Chevy Silverado 2500 / 3500 2001-2010, VIVID LINQ Performance Chip by Superchips®. Link up to your vehicle’s ECU wirelessly and dial up increased levels of horsepower and torque best suited to racing, towing, fuel economy, or all-terrain use. Provides real-time monitoring of trouble codes and engine diagnostics. Compatible with Android cellphones for internet linkup.
- Links to vehicle engine controller to let you increase horsepower and torque for maximum track performance, towing, or off-roading
- Offers setting for maximum fuel economy to save gas
- Allows customizing operation of air/fuel ratio, fuel injector flow rates, spark timing, throttle sensitivity, and automatic transmission shift points
- Available in Gasoline- or Diesel-specific operations
- Synchs wirelessly to your vehicle using Bluetooth-equipped dongle that plugs into vehicle’s OBDII port
- Compatible with Android phone technology for GPS and topographical information
- Built in accelerometer measures angles of your vehicle’s pitch, roll and squat to provide customized operation during extreme use
- Diesel version monitors exhaust gas temperatures as a fail-safe to ensure no engine components are being pushed past their limits
- Provides detailed diagnostic of all check engine light faults and real-time monitoring of trouble codes
- Maintenance Minder function reminds you when it’s time to change oil, rotate tires, and perform other vehicle specific maintenance
- Screen can be used as a backup camera monitor with installation of optional equipment
- 50-state emissions legal
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
With the touch of a button, the Superchips Vivid Performance Enhancer lets you interact with your vehicle’s engine control computer to adjust settings for air and fuel mixtures, fuel injector flow rates, spark timing, throttle response speed, and automatic transmission shift points. This lets you choose more horsepower when you want to race at high speeds, more torque for towing conditions, gradual throttle response and power delivery for tricky off-road situations, or any combination in between. During every day driving, a fuel economy setting maximizes all parameters for improved gas mileage. Factory engineers created your vehicle to operate under the extremes of any of these conditions, but ultimately settled on one range of midrange settings to satisfy the everyday driving needs of most vehicle owners. Because those well-rounded driving algorithms do not maximize any specific performance category, the Superchips Performance Enhancer simply adjusts factory settings to get the most out of your engine’s natural abilities. Vehicle emissions will remain legal in 50 states no matter what setting the Vivid is programmed to. The monitor hooks up wirelessly to a Bluetooth dongle that plugs in to your vehicle’s OBDII port.
Because there is no benefit if power gains are harmful to mechanicals or related systems, the Superchips programmer performs a wide range of diagnostics to ensure safe engine operation the same way your own vehicle does. Real-time monitoring reads present errors that occur normally during any engine operation, cross-references them against accumulations of past errors, and uses all data to predict future errors and adapt conditions accordingly. As a fail-safe, Vivid for Diesel models monitors exhaust gas temperatures to ensure they are not at excessive levels indicative of harmful engine operation. If you have any pre-existing check engine conditions, the Superchips Vivid will give you a full diagnosis of why your light is on with no extra cost. Unlike many performance controllers that only add power at full-throttle, Superchips delivers at all of points throughout your vehicle’s throttle position and engine rpm range. A built-in 3-axis accelerometer measures angles of your vehicle’s pitch, roll and squat to determine how your vehicle is actually handling under any given conditions. This feedback allows the controller to minimize any wasted motion that counteracts achievement of maximum power or fuel economy. With additional equipment, the Superchips Vivid can link up to any Android cell phone for internet connectivity to provide GPS navigation, or upload screen pictures and details of your vehicle’s performance runs. The Vivid can also serve as a monitor screen if aftermarket reverse cameras are installed.360.49 391.39
Brand: Superchips Part Numbers:
Founded in the United Kingdom as P.J. Detection Techniques in 1977, Superchips was originally involved in racing and became one of the first tuner companies to gain in-depth expertise on modifying engines equipped with electronic fuel injection systems. As engineering expertise grew on a variety of fuel systems and engine types, the company first debuted a line of power-enhancing performance products to the consumer market in England, then worldwide. After changing their name to Superchips in 1991, the company established itself in the United States a year later. The company grew to specialize in hand-held programmers and today remains on the cutting edge of turning modern computer-controlled vehicle functions into creative tuning applications. In 2005, Superchips was acquired by MSD Performance and became affiliated with MSD Ignition, Edge Products and Racepak parts. Today, Superchips USA is based out of Sanford, Florida and performs all production in the United States.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)