2002 Cadillac Escalade Performance Suspension
- Eibach® Sport Utility Front Lowering KitCadillac Escalade EXT 2002, Sport Utility Front Lowering Kit with 0-3.0" Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: Pair of Front Torsion Keys. This is a set of two replacement front torsion keys for vehicles with front torsion bar...Set of two replacement torsion keys for front torsion bar suspensionsProvides a front ride height that is 3 inches lower than stock
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitCadillac Escalade EXT 2002, Pro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of sport springs, bump stops, shock absorbers
$224.08from $179.26 - $535.21# 7605420
- Belltech® Lowering KitCadillac Escalade 2002, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs,...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityKits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles
$437.76from $350.21 - $730.68# 14416644
- Belltech® Rear Pro Lowering KitCadillac Escalade with Factory Auto Ride Shocks 2002, Rear Pro Lowering Kit with 3"-4" Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a set of replacement front coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and...Set of coil springsRide height can be easily adjusted to only 1” of drop by the use of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitCadillac Escalade / Escalade EXT with Rear Auto Ride Suspension 2002, Standard Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$588.24from $470.59 - $1,882.11# 17219718
- ReadyLIFT® SST™ Lift KitCadillac Escalade 2002, SST™ Lift Kit with 2.5" Front and 1.0" Rear Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 2-3 hours. Includes: (2) Forged Torsion Keys, (2) shock extensions, hardware, (2) CNC machined 1.0" billet aluminum rear...
- ReadyLIFT® MLS Lift KitCadillac Escalade 2002, Billet Aluminum MLS Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 0.5-1 hour. Includes: (2) CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum rear coil spring spacers engineered for the perfect fit With your OEM springs. Not for...Includes hardware and bushingsDirect replacement of OEM shock package
- Superlift® Lift KitCadillac Escalade AWD (All Wheel Drive) 2002, Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$1,124.94from $899.95 - $929.95# 60364077
- Superlift® Lift Kit Component BoxCadillac Escalade AWD (All Wheel Drive) 2002, Lift Kit Component Box by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$343.75from $275.00 - $580.00# 60364081
- Superlift® Master™ Lift KitCadillac Escalade AWD (All Wheel Drive) 2002, Master™ Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$1,874.94from $1,499.95 - $1,683.95# 60364093
- Superlift® Level-It™ Front Lift KitCadillac Escalade 2002, Level-It™ Front Lift Kit by Superlift®. Includes: Torsion Key. Max Tire Size Available After the Kit Installation is 33". Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Front Leveling KitCadillac Escalade / Escalade EXT 2002, Standard Series Front Leveling Kit with 2" Front Body Lift by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. Includes: Torsion Keys (2). Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker®...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- Skyjacker® Rear Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling KitCadillac Escalade EXT 2002, Rear Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling Kit with 1.25" Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2002, Forged Front Leveling Kit with 2.5" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 3-3.5 hours. Includes: (2) CNC Forged leveling torsion keys with new adjuster bolts, (2) front shock extensions with new hardware....
- ProRYDE® Suspension Front Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2002, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. Duck Head Torsion Key Front Lift/Leveling Kit; Adjustable Up To 3 in. Of Lift; Install Time 1.5 Hours.
- Hellwig® Rear Big WigCadillac Escalade 2002, Rear Big Wig by Hellwig®. When your truck becomes top heavy and weighed down with a heavy load or trailer, the complete Big Wig kit comes with air helper springs designed to level and stabilize the rear of...Complete Big Wig kit is designed to stabilize both the front and rear of your vehicle when hauling heavy loadsIncludes 2 air helper springs that add a combined total of 5,600 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to rear
$10.45from $8.36 - $362.30# 45066492
- Monroe® Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable ShocksCadillac Escalade without Auto Air Leveling Systems with Towing Hauling without ZW7 Premium Smooth Ride Suspension without Electronic Suspension 2002, Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Length: 14.625"...Provide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loadedInflates up to 150 psi
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard Rear ShockCadillac Escalade 2002, 4600 Series Standard Rear Shock for Stock Body Lift by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Mounting Type: Eye 14.1mm. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Blue Straight Boot. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsCadillac Escalade 2002, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $228.80# 54872221
- Superlift® Superide™ Front Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade AWD (All Wheel Drive) 2002, Superide™ Front Shock Absorber for 2" Body Lift by Superlift®. Gas Pressurized. 1 per Pack. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Monroe® Reflex™ ShocksCadillac Escalade / Escalade EXT without Electronic Suspension 2002, Reflex™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Includes: Rubber Dust Shield. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
- Monroe® Front and Rear Electronic to Passive Suspension Conversion KitCadillac Escalade / Escalade EXT with Z55 Electronic Suspension 2002, Front and Rear Electronic to Passive Suspension Conversion Kit by Monroe®. This kit is designed to convert an electronic or air suspension system to passive...Economical alternative to expensive air ride or electronic suspension system repairsConverts factory-style air ride or electronic suspension to passive conventional suspension
- Westar® Rear Air Conversion Kit to Air ShocksCadillac Escalade 2002, Rear Air Conversion Kit to Air Shocks by Westar®. Use 1 per Car. For those owners of vehicles with air suspension looking for an alternative, Westar has the answer. We offer a kit to convert to a traditional...Exact fit designSteel is painted for long non-corrosive life
- Arnott® Coil Spring Conversion KitCadillac Escalade 2002, Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. Coil springs feature a variable spring rate that...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsCadillac Escalade 2002, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9815773
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsCadillac Escalade 2002, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
$128.56from $102.85 - $299.00# 9810099
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemCadillac Escalade 2002, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemCadillac Escalade 2002, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 9802616
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemCadillac Escalade 2002, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9806348
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2002, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Hardware; No Drilling Required.
$130.81from $104.65 - $184.19# 13325865
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitCadillac Escalade Base 2002, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitCadillac Escalade 2002, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13325862
- Eibach® Anti-Roll Sway BarCadillac Escalade EXT 2002, Anti-Roll Sway Bar by Eibach®. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that...Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffnessSway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no welds
$241.54from $193.23 - $402.69# 58675464
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsCadillac Escalade 2002, Anti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Diameter: 1.125". Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
$199.00from $159.20 - $342.39# 55509501
- Hellwig® Sway BarCadillac Escalade 2002, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$203.06from $162.45 - $220.92# 15602532
- Belltech® Lowering Torsion Key KitCadillac Escalade 5.3L RWD 4 Door 2002, Lowering Torsion Key Kit with 1"-2" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a front lowering kit for vehicles with front torsion bars that gives your truck aggressive handling and stance while...Includes two torsion bar keys to reposition torsion barsKeys can be adjusted to multiple positions to lower front ride height
- Suncore® Passive Suspension Conversion KitCadillac Escalade / Escalade EXT 2002, Passive Suspension Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This is a Low Cost Alternative to OEM active electronic Shocks. This kit will convert your vehicle from Active Electronic Air Shocks to Passive...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$176.11from $140.89 - $317.89# 14252208
- ProRYDE® Ball JointCadillac Escalade EXT 2002, Ball Joint by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber/Caster Ball Joint; Adjustable; Install Time 0.9 Hours.
- Energy Suspension® Body Mount Bushing KitCadillac Escalade 5.3L LM7 Engine 2002, Body Mount Bushing Kit by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that have become degraded between the body and frame of your vehicle with the Polyurethane...Kit features replacement polyurethane pieces for all original rubber mounts and bushings between your vehicle’s body and frameHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Energy Suspension® Control Arm BushingsCadillac Escalade 5.3L LM7 Engine 2002, Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control...See Product Options for replacement bushing kits for lower and upper control arms, torsion arms, trailing arms, and track armsHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$79.51from $63.61 - $91.90# 40448036
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar BushingsCadillac Escalade 5.3L LM7 Engine 2002, Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Includes: Sway Bar End Link Bushings. These are sets of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar bushings (designed for front or rear applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementChoose the Front or Rear set that includes reinforced, zinc-coated outer steel mounting sleeves, or individual bushings-only sets
$20.83from $16.66 - $27.02# 40448028
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Front Camber BushingsCadillac Escalade EXT 2002, Pro-Alignment Front Camber Bushings by Eibach®. Camber: +/-1.0°. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's
- ProRYDE® Alignment Camber KitCadillac Escalade 2002, Alignment Camber Kit by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Control Arm Camber Kit; Front; L.D.; Install Time 0.8 Hours; Front +/-1.0.
- ProRYDE® Alignment Caster/Camber KitCadillac Escalade EXT 2002, Alignment Caster/Camber Kit by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber/Caster Kit; Incl. A Pair Of Quick Cams; Front +/-1.5.
- Skyjacker® Steering StabilizersCadillac Escalade / Escalade EXT 2002, Steering Stabilizers for 3" Front Body Lift with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer A steering stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the...Is A Dampening Shock For Steering StabilizerDampens Harshness Of Highway
$62.49from $49.99 - $139.99# 16965545
- ProRYDE® Coil Spring SpacerCadillac Escalade EXT 2002, Coil Spring Spacer by ProRYDE®. SuperBlok; 1-2 in. Lift Multi-Adjustable Kit; Adjust Prior To Install; 1.1 Hours Install Time; Rear.
- ProRYDE® Control Arm PinCadillac Escalade 2002, Control Arm Pin by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Cam Guide Pins; 12 pc.; Replacement.
- KYB® MonoMax™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade / Escalade EXT 2002, MonoMax™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design,...Performance upgrade for trucks that need extra controlThe best choice for hauling, towing, or plowing
- Hotchkis® Lower Trailing ArmCadillac Escalade 2002, Lower Trailing Arm by Hotchkis®. Gloss Black Powder Coated. Includes: Greasable Polyurethane Bushings. 22" Length. This is a set of replacement lower trailing arms designed as an upgrade with heavy gauge...Set of replacement lower trailing arms mount to a live rear axle on both sidesPrevents the axle assembly from shifting out of alignment during high torque conditions
$39.24from $31.39 - $291.58# 45121545
- Mevotech® TTX Front Lower Ball JointCadillac Escalade AWD (All-Wheel Drive) 2002, TTX Front Lower Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Especially designed for heavy-duty wear and tear, these ball joints will handle the toughest work you can throw at them and still...High Tensile Steel construction provides minimal deformation at extreme loading conditionsEasysnap locking – for secure locking and extreme strength protection
- Dorman® Air CompressorCadillac Escalade / Escalade EXT 2002, Air Compressor by Dorman®. Vertical Operating. Finish: Black. Current: 10A. Maximum Air Pressure: 165 psi. Voltage: 12V. Includes Mounting Hardware. This is an aftermarket part that replaces...Integral to a level ride - replacement restores active suspension functionA hassle-free repair - no need to rebuild rusty components
- Suncore® Suspension Air CompressorCadillac Escalade / Escalade EXT 2002, Suspension Air Compressor by Suncore®. With Dryer. This replacement Air Suspension Compressor comes with instructions for easy install. The Suspension Compressor inflates or deflates the Air...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade / Escalade EXT 2002, Gas-a-Just™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control
$58.56from $46.85 - $48.71# 17799618
- Arnott® Replacement Air SuspensionCadillac Escalade 2002, OE Replacement Air Suspension by Arnott®. Arnott offers completely new and rebuilt air suspension struts, shocks, and springs designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. New Arnott parts are...Air springs, struts, and shocks are sold individually (not as a set) for front and rear applicationsArnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM parts with
$117.99from $94.39 - $200.73# 10115061
- Monroe® Specialty™ ShocksCadillac Escalade 2002, Specialty™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shock absorbers are designed to restore factory ride height and ride quality on vehicles equipped with electronic or factory air suspensions. All Specialty...Restores your vehicle factory ride height and provides a stable comfortable rideDirect OE style replacement
$342.91from $274.33 - $350.60# 17916593
- Suncore® OEM Shock KitCadillac Escalade / Escalade EXT 2002, OEM Shock Kit by Suncore®. Suspension OEM Electronic Gas Shock Replacement. It is highly recommended that Yukon gas shocks be replaced about every 50,000 miles to maintain the vehicles...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$176.11from $140.89 - $1,202.89# 14252212
- Suncore® Shocks KitCadillac Escalade / Escalade EXT 2002, Shocks Kit by Suncore®. Suspension OEM Electronic Gas Shock Replacement. It is highly recommended that Yukon gas shocks be replaced about every 50,000 miles to maintain the vehicles...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$353.11from $282.49 - $332.05# 53804044
- Bilstein® B3 Series Replacement Rear Coil SpringCadillac Escalade 2002, B3 Series Replacement Rear Coil Spring by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Blue Powdercoat. By choosing Bilstein springs, you're backing an uncontested champion: a succesful motor sports fitter and a leading original...Innovative technical design, such as Pigtail ends, Minivlock forms and central force designHigh-quality chrime vanadium or chrome silicone steel for an extremely high level of break resistance
- Dorman® Sway Bar KitCadillac Escalade with 1.1" Sway Bar 2002, Rear Sway Bar Kit by Dorman®. Material: Steel. Re-engineered by Dorman with a solid forged design that eliminates the possibility of the ends breaking due to corrosion, Dorman’s...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeDorman-improved with high quality materials and a strong finish to resist corrosion in center or at ends of bar
- Dorman® Control ArmCadillac Escalade / Escalade EXT 2002, Control Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections
$36.78from $29.42 - $116.05# 16718829
- # 16024851
- # 16914315
- # 325594
I'm very pleased with my air shocks and air compressor. My truck is riding like it's a brand new again thanks to my rear end back in its proper position. My truck is lighter, faster, and I'm burning less gas. CARiD.com kept me informed until my order hit my front door. Thanks, CARiD!
- 2002 Cadillac Escalade Models
- 2002 Cadillac Escalade Performance Suspension Parts
- 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Performance Suspension Parts
- Popular Searches