2002 Cadillac Deville Shocks & Struts
- Monroe® Econo-Matic™ Front Complete Strut AssemblyCadillac Deville without Electronic Suspension 2002, Econo-Matic™ Front Complete Strut Assembly by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Length: 10.15" Compressed, 16.47" Extended with 6.32" Stroke. Body Length: 9.65". Includes: Dust Shield,...Economical price and easy installationComes fully assembled and ready to install
- KYB® Strut-Plus™ Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyCadillac Deville Excl. Limousine without Electronic Suspension 2002, Strut-Plus™ Suspension Strut and Coil Spring Assembly by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this...Designed to restore the original ride control and ride height performance including common wear parts like the strut mount bearingFully assembled
$114.14from $91.31 - $143.68# 8362545
- KYB® Excel-G™ Front Strut AssemblyCadillac Deville Excl. Limousine without Electronic Suspension 2002, Excel-G™ Front Suspension Strut Assembly by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with this twin-tube gas...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven
- MOOG® Front Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyCadillac Deville 2002, Front Strut and Coil Spring Assembly by MOOG®. Includes: Strut, Spring and Top Mount. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction over the OE design. Highlighting the assembly is...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price
- Pronto® Front Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyCadillac Deville Except Electronic Adjustable Suspension 2002, Front Strut and Coil Spring Assembly by Pronto®. Complete Strut Assemblies make replacing worn out struts a breeze. Complete Strut Assemblies are produced from the...Teflon® / graphite composite piston seal provides strength and extended strut life and durability.Seamless pressure tube micro finished to a Ra.04 surface for maximum strength and longevity.
- Unity® Front Complete Strut AssemblyCadillac Deville 4.6L 2002, Front Complete Strut Assembly by Unity®, Sold Individually. Difficulty Installation Rating: High. This is one single side complete strut assembly that matches original equipment quality and ride height....One single side complete strut assembly that matches original equipment design and ride heightComes fully assembled with all new parts
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Front StrutCadillac Deville without Electronic Suspension 2002, OESpectrum™ Front Strut by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Length: 10.125" Compressed, 16.5" Extended with 6.375" Stroke. Body Length: 9.625". Includes: Extended Bumper Stop. These shocks...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged
- Unity® Front Bare StrutCadillac Deville 2002, Front Bare Strut by Unity®. Complimenting our line of complete strut assemblies to offer full suspension solutions for the entire vehicle.Offering now over 300 SKU’s covering over 3000 applicationsCovering ALL of the premium movers
- Arnott® Replacement Air SuspensionCadillac Deville 2002, OE Replacement Air Suspension by Arnott®. Arnott offers completely new and rebuilt air suspension struts, shocks, and springs designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. New Arnott parts are...Air springs, struts, and shocks are sold individually (not as a set) for front and rear applicationsArnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM parts with
$233.76from $187.01 - $311.89# 49058646
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Front Complete Strut AssemblyCadillac Deville without Electronic Suspension 2002, Quick-Strut™ Front Complete Strut Assembly by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Length: 10.15" Compressed, 16.47" Extended with 6.32" Stroke. Body Length: 9.65". Includes: Dust Shield,...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring
- Genuine® Shock Absorber SetCadillac Deville 2002, Shock Absorber Set by Genuine®. Set of 2 Shocks. Position: Rear. Kit = 2 Shocks. Note: With Air Suspension. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the...
- Sachs® Shock Absorber SetCadillac Deville 2002, Shock Absorber Set by Sachs®. Set of 2 Shocks. Position: Rear. Note: with Air Suspension. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your...
- Sachs® Strut AssemblyCadillac Deville 2002, Strut Assembly by Sachs®. Position: Front. Note: Excluding Electronically Adjusting Suspension. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so...
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Front Strut Boot KitCadillac Deville 2002, Strut-Mate™ Front Strut Boot Kit by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Body Length: 2.5". The boot kit is designed to protect the strut piston rod from stones, mud, water, sand, and other abrasives providing longer...Protects the piston rod from corrosion, dirt, moisture and impact.Prolongs strut service life
- MOOG® Front Strut Bump Stop and BellowCadillac Deville 2002, Front Strut Bump Stop and Bellow by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Includes: Bumper. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
- MOOG® Shock and Strut MountCadillac Deville 2002, Shock and Strut Mount by MOOG®. Is there excessive play in your steering wheel? Does your vehicle drift or pull, or veer when it hits a bump? Is your power steering noisy and does it leak? Your steering...
$25.36from $20.29 - $53.64# 58439115
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Mount ComponentsCadillac Deville 2002, Strut-Mate™ Mount Components by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete...Ensures complete repair of all worn strut componentsDirect fit replacement
$19.61from $15.69 - $56.90# 17918733
- KYB® Shock Mount ComponentsCadillac Deville without Electronic Suspension 2002, Shock by KYB®, 1 per Pack. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response...On front struts, the mount includes a bearing that acts as a pivot for the steering mechanism, providing a smooth steering responseEnables accurate wheel alignment
$23.71from $18.97 - $46.09# 8362540
- KYB® Front Shock / Strut BellowCadillac Deville Excl. Limousine without Electronic Suspension 2002, Front Suspension Shock / Strut Bellow by KYB®, 1 per Pack. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of...Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaftProtect upper seal and bushing
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentCadillac Deville 2002, Shock and Strut Mount Component by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement
$23.60from $18.88 - $32.96# 19262130
- Suncore® Rear Upper Shock Mounting KitCadillac Deville 2002, Rear Upper Shock Mounting Kit by Suncore®. This Kit replaces your original rear upper shock mount and optimizes suspension and steering performance.Easy to installInstallation instructions included
- KYB® SR Series Rear Shock AbsorbersCadillac Deville Excl. Limousine without Electronic Suspension 2002, SR Series Rear Shock Absorbers by KYB®, 2 per Pack. SR Series shocks and struts are specifically designed to replace OE self-leveling and electronic units to help...Restores the vehicle's original control and handling capabilitiesDirectly replaces original equipment self-leveling and electronic shocks and struts
- Monroe® Electronic to Passive Suspension Conversion KitCadillac Deville with Electronic Suspension 2002, Electronic to Passive Suspension Conversion Kit by Monroe®. This kit is designed to convert an electronic or air suspension system to passive conventional suspension system. Every...Economical alternative to expensive air ride or electronic suspension system repairsConverts factory-style air ride or electronic suspension to passive conventional suspension
- Monroe® Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable ShocksCadillac Deville without Auto Air Leveling Systems with Towing Hauling without Electronic Suspension 2002, Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Length: 14.5" Compressed, 24.375" Extended with 9.875" Stroke....Provide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loadedInflates up to 150 psi
- Monroe® Rear Air to Load Assist Shock Conversion KitCadillac Deville with Electronic Suspension 2002, Rear Air to Load Assist Shock Conversion Kit by Monroe®. This kit is designed to convert an electronic or air suspension system to a non-electronic/non-air conventional suspension...Economical alternative to expensive air ride or electronic suspension system repairsConverts factory-style air ride or electronic suspension to conventional suspension
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShocksCadillac Deville with Electronic Suspension 2002, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Length: 14.21" Compressed, 23.89" Extended with 9.68" Stroke. Upper Mount: Stem Mount - 2.625" Stem Length x M10...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action
- Energy Suspension® Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have,...Choose sets for bayonet end style, half- and full-sized bushings for hourglass style, straight eye, and large race sizesHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$2.88from $2.30 - $11.59# 10780517
- Energy Suspension® Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient...Set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbersPrevent metal-on-metal contact and damage when the end of suspension travel is reached
$4.34from $3.47 - $9.22# 10780758
- Energy Suspension® Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient...Set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber reservoirs and shocks for off-road applicationsHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$7.68from $6.14 - $7.68# 10780487
- Rugged Ridge® Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance...Engineered and trail tested exclusively for JeepsOver 3000 products
- Daystar® Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Includes: Mounting Rings. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with...Set of two snap on cover pieces designed to protect front or rear shocks from dents and damageCan also be used to effectively protect steering stabilizers
$18.74from $14.99 - $26.99# 60083870
I received the struts 2 months ago and finally had time to get them installed. I did the installation myself, and it didn't even take 2hrs to complete the job. Really happy with how they perform on the ride. Just want to say thank you for the excellent product!
- 2002 Cadillac Deville Models
- 2002 Cadillac DeVille Base Shocks & Struts
- 2002 Cadillac DeVille DHS Shocks & Struts
- 2002 Cadillac DeVille DTS Shocks & Struts