2002 Acura MDX Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2002, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2002, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2002, Front and Rear Smoke Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor...Our price: $50.53$50.5320% OFF
- Lund® - Interceptor Bug DeflectorAcura MDX 2002, Interceptor Bug Deflector by Lund®. True to its name, the Interceptor comes between bugs, stones, and airborne debris trying to reach your hood, fenders and windshield and stops them in their tracks or diverts them to float over...Our price: $89.95$89.9520% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorsAcura MDX 2002, Sunroof Wind Deflectors by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty materials...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $47.23$47.2320% OFF
Posted by Gregory T.
"These WeatherTech deflectors are well made, excellent fit and look like they belong on my MDX. I tried the cheap brightly packaged vent visors from an ebay seller. The price was low and so was the quality. They weren't even close to fitting and one was already broken in the package. So I paid more and bought these from CarID. I bought the light tint set for front and back. The install was relatively easy. I wondered just how much twisting they could take but they slid up in place. A tight snug fit and no adhesive needed for the fronts. After installing the deflector, I looked up inside the channel and found that the inner window rubber needed some simple realignment in a couple of places. That was easy fingertip adjustments. For the first couple of uses I smeared a little bit of paste wax along the top of the window and at the pressure points at each end. Keep the window up for a couple of days and the rubber seals set. Two weeks later the windows don't even slow down when they make contact at the ends. I think the quality is excellent, the fit is perfect and they add function and a cool factor to my sled. They cost more but the value is worth the price."
Base • Touring