2002 Acura MDX Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Side Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2002, Dark Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.
$50.00from $40.00 - $99.95# 219891
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2002, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.
$50.00from $40.00 - $99.95# 221725
- AVS® Front and Rear Smoke In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2002, Front and Rear Smoke In-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Set for 4 Doors. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out
- AVS® Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2002, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Set for 4 Doors. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors
- Lund® Interceptor Smoke Bug DeflectorAcura MDX Base 2002, Interceptor Smoke Bug Deflector by Lund®. True to its name, the Interceptor comes between bugs, stones, and airborne debris trying to reach your hood, fenders and windshield and stops them in their tracks or...
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorAcura MDX 2002, Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against...
- # 16024859
- # 16101777
These WeatherTech deflectors are well made, excellent fit and look like they belong on my MDX. I tried the cheap brightly packaged vent visors from an ebay seller. The price was low and so was the quality. They weren't even close to fitting and one was already broken in the package. So I paid more and bought these from CarID. I bought the light tint set for front and back. The install was relatively easy. I wondered just how much twisting they could take but they slid up in place. A tight snug fit and no adhesive needed for the fronts. After installing the deflector, I looked up inside the channel and found that the inner window rubber needed some simple realignment in a couple of places. That was easy fingertip adjustments. For the first couple of uses I smeared a little bit of paste wax along the top of the window and at the pressure points at each end. Keep the window up for a couple of days and the rubber seals set. Two weeks later the windows don't even slow down when they make contact at the ends. I think the quality is excellent, the fit is perfect and they add function and a cool factor to my sled. They cost more but the value is worth the price.
- 2002 Acura MDX Models
- 2002 Acura MDX Base Wind Deflectors
- 2002 Acura MDX Touring Wind Deflectors