Toyota Sequoia 2001-2007, EDGE Series Running Boards by ATS®. This running board features a typical 5-inch flat shape on top with a curve on the front edge to resemble a step bar. A black step pad with stylish parallel ridges runs the length of the board to offer grip under all conditions. Aircraft grade aluminum construction ensures light weight and freedom from worry about corrosion. Available in chrome or black powder coat finish. Brackets are sold separately and some drilling may be required depending on vehicle model.
- Features a 5-inch wide running board shape on top with curvature on the front styled in the look of a tube
- Crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Black step pad covers the length of the running board for style and grip
- Available in chrome or black powder coat finish
- Some drilling may be required depending on vehicle application
- Brackets required for mounting are sold separately
- Available in multiple lengths to fit any vehicle
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The ATS Design Edge Series Running board offers the stylish looks of classic nerf boards with a 5-inch wide flat surface rounded on the front edge to exude the industrial-strength look of a metal tube. Whether you choose chrome or black powder coat finish, chip-resistant end caps in black encase both ends of the board for a flared look that looks luxurious and tough at the same time. On most vehicles, no drilling is required for installation but a small amount of it may be required to install the mounting brackets (sold separately) on some makes and models. ATS offers a 3-year warranty against defects.
Founded in 1971 and based out of Cerritos, California, ATS Design got its start in the automotive accessory business with a line of rear spoiler wings that replicated OEM equipment on vehicles of the day. Soon, they branched into their own designs which were designed for fitment on any vehicle. ATS’s in-house engineering and production facilities allowed quick development of new products and fast shipping times, and their focus on customer service and quality control soon led to many repeat customers that were happy to provide good word-of-mouth. Over the years, the company expanded their facilities to include production of running boards, fender flares, and valance panels. Even though the company has grown to over 200 employees and occupies a 50,000 square foot facility today, their motto still remains “Your order is completed on time, every time, defect free".