The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2001 Toyota Sequoia Body Kits
- Remin® Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler with LightToyota Sequoia 2001, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler with Light by Remin®. Add a subtle look of performance to your car with this Roof Spoiler. Its low profile design provides just the right amount of performance style without...
$135.69from $108.55 - $158.65# 494651
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler with LightToyota Sequoia 2001, Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler with Light by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your...Factory high performance style for lessMade from ABS plastic
$156.56from $125.25 - $250.50# 942154
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler with LightToyota Sequoia 2001, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler with Light by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without...Factory style and quality for lessMade from ABS plastic
$123.16from $98.53 - $148.63# 25998872
- JKS® Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightToyota Sequoia 2001, Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by JKS®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car...Factory high-performance styleImproves aerodynamics
$135.69from $108.55 - $233.80# 1002528
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Lumen® Dual Row Short LED Light Bar (3.89", 6.5")from $57.75 - $71.20# 9901541
- # 16077609
- # 16456317
2001 Toyota Sequoia Body Kits Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2010 Toyota Sequoia | Posted by John | (Utica, NY)
This product is amazing, I had them put on my Sequoia and it just sets it off fantastically. The chrome lining really gives the SUV a great look.
1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2001 Toyota Sequoia Models
- 2001 Toyota Sequoia Limited Body Kits
- 2001 Toyota Sequoia SR5 Body Kits
- Popular Searches