Toyota Celica 2001, Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Pipe Finish: Neo Ti. Foam Filter Finish: Gunmetal/Black. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other system available.
- Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systems
- Each system is tuned to maximize engine performance output
- Every system includes the revolutionary Secret Weapon Air Filter
- Dyno-tuned air intake pipe constructed of CNC mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum for smooth airflow
- Comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and comprehensive installation instructions
- All Weapon-R foam air filters are backed by the Weapon-R Million Mile warranty
To create an air intake system with the highest airflow possible, the engineers at Weapon-R experimented with basic laws of physics. They found that by creating two different air velocity profiles in the intake tube, both traveling at different speeds, it increased overall air speed and volume to the engine, naturally feeding the engine 3 times more air than a conventional air intake system. To implement this patented technology, Weapon-R CNC mandrel-bends 6061 aluminum to the desired shape, and then polishes it to a show quality finish. The intake tube is then matched with Weapon-R’s Secret Weapon air filter. The Secret Weapon air filter features a tuned velocity stack to increase velocity and decrease turbulence. The dramatic increase in airflow results in a greater increase in engine performance than would be possible with any other air intake system.
Every Secret Weapon Air Intake System comes with everything necessary for installation including comprehensive instructions.
Weapon-R® makes high quality performance parts, at affordable prices, for sport compact cars. All products are carefully designed using the latest computer simulation and modeling techniques, followed by extensive dyno testing. Finally, all parts are rigorously street and race tested to make sure they’ll perform flawlessly in your car. Weapon-R draws on over a decade’s experience, involvement in various forms of motor sports, and their commitment to research and development, to bring you the highest quality and best value performance parts in the industry.