Subaru WRX / WRX STI with Normal Roof 1993-2001, Interstate Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®, 40" L x 38" W x 18" H. The Interstate gives you all the carrying ability of a large capacity hardshell cargo box with the convenience of an easy to store, easy to mount bag. It can handle 16 cu. ft. of gear, yet it collapses and compacts for stowing in the included storage bag. Internal foam structure protects contents and taped seam construction provides weather protection. The Interstate can be mounted to load bars, side rails or both with its heavy-duty double-stitched cargo straps.
- Carries up to 16 cu. ft. of cargo
- Collapses fast and compacts for easy storage in the included bag
- Internal foam structure protects contents and keeps bag shape while loading and unloading
- Durable, taped-seam construction provides superior weather resistance
- Coated, 3-sided zipper with generous storm flap provides easy, weather-protected access to contents
- Includes zipped internal storage pockets for storing small items
- Bag is held securely to load bars, side rails or both with heavy-duty double-stitched cargo straps
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Bag weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Bag dimensions: 40"L x 38"W x 18"H
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
The Interstate Roof Cargo Bag is the perfect combination of utility and convenience. A large capacity hardshell cargo box can haul a lot of gear, but it takes up a lot of room in the garage when you're not using it. The Interstate can carry the same amount of gear, but collapses fast and compacts for easy storage in the included storage bag. A hardshell cargo box also requires a roof rack with cross bars, but the Interstate can be mounted to vehicles with only side rails.
The Interstate comes equipped with heavy-duty double-stitched cargo straps that can be used to secure the bag to load bars, side rails or both. It can be mounted to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks. Heavy-duty zippers secure the Interstate's storage compartments, including internal storage pockets for small items. The standard capacity of 15 cu. ft. can be expanded to 17 cu. ft. by unzipping the bag's lower zipper. The bag's internal foam structure protects the contents and also helps to keep the bag's shape, even when it's not filled to capacity. The combination of taped seam construction and water resistant materials protects the contents of the bag from the weather.
The Interstate Roof Cargo Bag comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.218.82
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)