2001 Subaru Outback Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Subaru Outback 2001, Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®, 50" Bars. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes two 50" SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Crossroads Raling...Our price: $336.51$336.5120% OFF
- Thule® - Load BarsSubaru Outback 2001, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for durability. The...Our price: $108.32 - $178.42$108.3220% OFF
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Rail BarsSubaru Outback 2001, ProRack™ Rail Bars by Yakima®, 2 Load Bars. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV so you can put...Our price: $199.00$199.0020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Vortex SX Roof Rack SystemSubaru Outback Wagon with Factory Rails 2001, Vortex SX Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. The SX roof rack system is designed specifically for use with roofs that feature rails. Easy to install and remove, it comes with security hardware to...Our price: $287.10$287.1020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof RackSubaru Outback Wagon 5 Door 2001, Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®.Our price: $287.10$287.1020% OFF
- Rola® - RBU Series Raised Rail Roof Mount Roof RackSubaru Outback 2001, RBU Series Raised Rail Roof Mount Roof Rack by Rola®, 1 Pair. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 165 lbs, 43-3/8" Bar Length. Made from extruded aluminum alloy, this aerodynamic crossbar is designed to minimize drag and wind...Our price: $318.56$318.5620% OFF
- Thule® - Aero Foot PackSubaru Outback Sedan with Normal Roof 2001, Aero Foot Pack by Thule®. When you transport cargo on your roof, all the weight is borne by the rack feet. Use substandard feet and your gear may end up all over the road, or you can use Thule feet and...Our price: $203.11$203.1120% OFF
- Thule® - Crossroad Railing Foot PackSubaru Outback Wagon with Roof Railing 2001, Crossroad Railing Foot Pack by Thule®. The Crossroad Railing Foot Pack is specifically made to enable the installation of Thule load bars onto a vehicle with existing raised side rails. Like all Thule...Our price: $203.11$203.1120% OFF
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackSubaru Outback 2001, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames...Our price: $109.00 - $189.00$109.0020% OFF
- ARB® - Track ShelterUniversal Track Shelter by ARB®. Carrying the appropriate tire accessories is essential when you're traveling off road.Our price: $303.85$303.8520% OFF
Posted by Benjamin A.
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
Posted by David B.
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."