Fits the following submodels:
- Saab 9-3X 2.0L Turbocharged
- Saab 9-3X 2.3L Turbocharged
- Set of replacement disc brake pads
- Designed to give a high level of grip upon initial brake application
- Engineered for optimum performance on lighter vehicles with horsepower ratings under 200
- Nominal friction coefficient of 0.55
- Offers superior brake performance up to temperatures of 1,100° Fahrenheit
- Patented organic AF42/66 pad friction material features a low level of metallic compounds that reduces rotor wear by up to 50%
- Produces low amount of brake dust
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are green powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Center gap allows for proper heat expansion of brake pads
- Built in noise-reducing shims
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating provides better grip during the first 100 miles after new pads are installed
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating scours off any existing glaze or heat spots from brake rotor surface for more even surface mating
- 6 month/10,000 mile manufacturer warranty against premature pad wear under normal driving conditions
For less powerful vehicles that don’t usually travel at triple-digit velocity, EBC Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport replacement brake pads offer better braking power at real world driving speeds and are thus formulated to provide longer pad life instead of autobahn grip. Sized and fitted to match the exact tolerances of original equipment, these pads fit properly, wear evenly, and avoid rattling or squealing. A patented metallic aramid compound uses DuPont Kevlar and Twaron composites to minimize the amount of steel wool necessary, so these pads cause far less abrasive wear on rotors without compromising brake pad efficiency or longevity. In government R90 tests of replacement brake components, EBC pads have been shown to deliver equivalent performance, bedding, cold temperature operation, and speed sensitivity versus original manufacturer parts. EBC’s patented brake pad material also ensures the pads are soft enough to avoid brake squealing but not so soft that longevity becomes compromised. On some German vehicles, you may even see longer life with EBC pads than the original factory brake pads.
If you’re installing Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads with new brake rotors, you’ll find down the road when the time comes to replace the pads again, the rotors will still be usable enough to last through another set of brake pads. And if you’re installing EBC pads without replacing rotors, pre-chamfered pad edges will mate perfectly against the grooves and lips that normally form on the rotor surfaces, so the meat of the pad makes contact against the rotor center where it counts. These pads also feature a red top layer coating designed to scour glaze and hot spots off worn brake rotors during the break-in process. The coating also serves to provide a higher level of grip to counteract low friction levels that exist before bedding is complete. Built-in shims ensure any high-frequency vibration is absorbed rather than transferred as squealing noise, even under the most extreme weather conditions. EBC backs their replacement brake pads with a 6-month or 10,000 mile warranty against premature wear under normal driving conditions.49.45Brand: EBC Brakes Part Number: DP21443 UPC: 840655022565
Founded and based in the United Kingdom, EBC Brakes is a premiere producer of brake components for passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, ATVs, and even scooters. EBC brake pads and rotors are preferred by fleet operators of emergency vehicles, livery cabs, and by discerning racers all over the world for the effective grip, superior lifespan, resistance to heat buildup, and proper fit they deliver. From the company president down to every employee, EBC strongly believes that brake components that are truly superior must be constructed from the most effective materials and also offer the lowest environmental impact possible. Likewise, EBC will never put their name on any products that cut corners in development, quality control, or are manufactured using sweatshop working conditions where human rights are not valued. When you want the best, most responsible brake components that meet or exceed OEM specification without dealer OEM markup, EBC Brakes is the only name you need to know.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.