2001 Pontiac Montana Base Rack Systems
1 - 15 of 1501 of 01
- Thule® Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Universal Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®, 50" Bars. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes two 50" SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Crossroads...The strongest, safest, and most secure foundation for transporting gear on your roofMade for vehicles with raised side rails
- Thule® Load BarsPontiac Montana 2001, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for...Can support up to 165 lbs. of cargoAvailable in several lengths
$124.94from $99.95 - $179.95# 9167496
- Yakima® Whispbar™ Through BarsPontiac Montana 2001, Whispbar™ Through Bars by Yakima®. If you're looking for more cargo carrying capacity than the Whispbar Flush Bars can provide, these Through bars are what you need. Unlike the Flush bars, these cross bars...
- Yakima® ProRack™ Rail BarsPontiac Montana 2001, ProRack™ Rail Bars by Yakima®, 2 Load Bars. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV...
- Yakima® Round CrossbarsPontiac Montana 2001, Round Crossbars by Yakima®. These rugged high-density polyethylene coated, galvanized steel crossbars attach to the roof mounted towers and support roof rack mounted accessories like bike racks, watersport...High-strength bars provide support for all Yakima roof rack accessoriesCan be attached to all Yakima roof mounted support towers
- Rhino-Rack® Vortex SX Roof Rack SystemPontiac Montana with Factory Rails 2001, Vortex SX Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. The SX roof rack system is designed specifically for use with roofs that feature rails. Easy to install and remove, it comes with security hardware...RemovableQuick and easy installation / removal
- SportRack® Complete Roof Rack SystemPontiac Montana with Factory Rack 2001, Complete Roof Rack System by SportRack®. Everything in one package; load bars, hooks, locks and every part required: ready to install. Sold as pairs.Fits most of today’s most popular vehiclesAdaptability of all accessories (bikes, skis, kayaks...).
- Thule® Aero Foot PackPontiac Montana Normal Roof 2001, Aero Foot Pack by Thule®. When you transport cargo on your roof, all the weight is borne by the rack feet. Use substandard feet and your gear may end up all over the road, or you can use Thule...The strongest, safest, and most secure foundation for transporting gear on your roofDesigned and tested for specific roof lines
- Thule® Crossroad Railing Foot PackPontiac Montana Roof Railing 2001, Crossroad Railing Foot Pack by Thule®. The Crossroad Railing Foot Pack is specifically made to enable the installation of Thule load bars onto a vehicle with existing raised side rails. Like all...The strongest, safest, and most secure foundation for transporting gear on your roofMade for vehicles with raised side rails
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot PackPontiac Montana 2001, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at...Maximum carrying capacity: 165 lbs.Versatile design accommodates virtually all vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof
$111.38from $89.10 - $157.95# 14730773
- Rhino-Rack® Vortex SX Leg KitPontiac Montana with Factory Rails 2001, Vortex SX Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®, 4 Legs. The SX roof rack system is designed specifically for use with roofs that feature rails. Easy to install and remove, it comes with security hardware...RemovableQuick and easy installation / removal
- Rhino-Rack® Locking End CapsLocking End Caps by Rhino-Rack®. The Vortex Locking End Caps are designed to replace the standard end caps of the Rhino Vortex crossbars. The end caps come with locks to prevent theft of the accessories mounted to the channel of...Additional security to your roof racksSimple to fit
$16.88from $13.50 - $27.00# 34802766
- Rhino-Rack® Anchor StrapAnchor Strap by Rhino-Rack®. Add extra stability when transporting your long kayak or canoe with the Rhino Anchor Strap. The Rhino Anchor Straps are attached underneath the bonnet of your vehicle and allows you to feed through...Simple to attach and removeManufactured from heavy duty polyester webbing
- Rola® Foot Strap KitFoot Strap Kit by Rola®. Look to CARiD for all of your canoe and kayaks accessories and replacement parts.
$20.79from $16.63 - $19.14# 60419850
- Rhino-Rack® Tie Down Straps with Buckle ProtectorTie Down Camloc Straps with Buckle Protector by Rhino-Rack®. The Tie Down Straps are suitable for heavy duty use and feature a unique design registered Buckle Protector. Designed to encase the metal cam buckle, the Buckle Protector...Includes a design registered Buckle Protector.Buckle protector is made from injection moulded TPV rubber which helps avoid creating dents/scratches/marks on your vehicle or load.
$29.25from $23.40 - $27.00# 17223695