Pontiac Aztek 2001-2005, 75" Nerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets allow adjustment of running board position.
- 6.5-inch wide step area allows the easiest access to your truck’s interior or bed
- Textured black rubber step pad covers the top section for grip in mud or bad weather
- 3-inch diameter stainless steel tube frames the running board for maximum rigidity and style
- Aluminum frame construction provides high strength and light weight
- Stainless steel and aluminum both ensure maximum protection against corrosion
- Available in multiple lengths to ensure proper fit on any vehicle
- Requires some drilling to install
- Included support brackets can be placed anywhere you need support the most
- Brackets used for installation feature oval-shaped holes that allow running board position to be adjusted one inch in any direction
- Additional Bracket Kit is available if additional running board support is desired for heavy-duty use
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on step frame and stainless steel bar, 3-year warranty on rubber and support brackets
Onki Nerf Running Boards feature a traditional “nerf bar” look with a wide, usable 6.5-inch step pad. A textured rubber covering runs the length of the board to prevent slippage when mud, snow, or ice come along for the ride. If you’ve ever been disappointed with flimsy running boards that do not feel secure, you will find the strength of these running boards reassuring. Framed and supported by 3-inch diameter stainless steel tubes for unsurpassed rigidity, these steps mount easily and securely to your truck’s frame with a small amount of drilling required. Brackets used for installation feature oval-shaped holes that allow running board position to be adjusted one inch in any direction.
Black rubber surrounded by the brilliant shine of polished stainless steel provides a timelessly elegant look on any vehicle. While stylish is the best word to describe the well-balanced appearance of these nerf bars, form does not take a back seat to function. You and your passengers will enjoy a safe and comfortable climb inside your truck, and the extra ease of accessing your truck's cargo area from the side makes climbing into the bed unnecessary. A lightweight frame made entirely of aluminum ensures these running boards will remain attractive and corrosion-free as long as you own your vehicle.498.36Brand: Onki Part Number: 328075
Founded in California during the late 1990s, Onki Corporation has grown as a supplier of innovative sport utility and truck products due to their focus on high quality and customer service. Running boards available with creative colorful expressions and backlighting, grille guards, nerf boards, exhaust tips, and a selection of Hummer H2 accessories are just a few examples of the stylish and durable offerings from Onki. The company’s goal is to become one of the leading auto accessory manufacturers and distributors in the United States, and Onki works hard to listen to customer needs and demands as they grow into tomorrow.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.