The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2001 Mazda B-Series Body Kits
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Rear BumperMazda B-Series 2001, Universal Series Diamondstep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond pattern...$137.40 - $297.72
- FEY® Universal Series Surestep Rear BumperMazda B-Series 2001, Universal Series Surestep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Surestep bumpers fit older model vans and pickups. The Molded Polymer Step surface provides sure footing. All Fey bumpers are known for their functionality and...$155.72 - $235.90
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouverMazda B2300 / B2500 / B3000 / B4000 2001, ABS Rear Window Louver by Willpak®. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$79.95 - $99.95
- AVS® Aeroshade™ Rear Side Window CoversMazda B-Series 2001, Aeroshade™ Rear Side Window Covers by AVS®. The rear side windows on most extended cab pickups and many 2-door cars are plain and boring. Add some pizazz to your hauler with these custom rear side window...$82.72
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- 2001 Mazda B-Series Models
- 2001 Mazda B2300 SE Body Kits
- 2001 Mazda B2300 SX Body Kits
- 2001 Mazda B2500 SE Body Kits
- 2001 Mazda B2500 SX Body Kits
- 2001 Mazda B3000 DS Body Kits
- 2001 Mazda B3000 SE Body Kits
- 2001 Mazda B4000 DS Body Kits
- 2001 Mazda B4000 SE Body Kits