2001 Lincoln Town Car Spark Plugs
- Champion® - Spark Plug SetLincoln Town Car 2001, Spark Plug Set by Champion®, Gap: 0.054. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OE standards and specifications, these spark plugs by Champion ensure fast engine start-up and smooth acceleration. The products are made...Our price: $17.91 - $31.86$17.91 20% OFF
- NGK® - Spark PlugLincoln Town Car 2001, Spark Plug by NGK®, 1 Piece. With a solid copper core, triple-gasket sealing, corrosion resistant plating, cold-rolled threads, and corrugated ribs, these products provide a powerful spark for reliable performance, while...Our price: $2.86 - $16.32$2.86 20% OFF
- Autolite® - Spark Plug SetLincoln Town Car 2001, Spark Plug Set by Autolite®, 4 Piece Set. These spark plugs by Autolite are specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The products are made of premium...Our price: $17.94 - $34.40$17.94 20% OFF
- Motorcraft® - Spark PlugLincoln Town Car 2001, Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. Gap: .054. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding...Our price: $4.22 - $5.13$4.22 20% OFF
- Denso® - Spark PlugLincoln Town Car 2001, Spark Plug by Denso®, 1 Piece. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $2.62 - $11.91$2.62 20% OFF
Posted by Edgardo G.
"Easy to install, and man, my mpg shot way up!"
Posted by Suk H.
"Overall, the plugs were easy to install. Did feel the engine runs a little smoother."
Posted by Michael A.
"Spark plugs are great. You can already hear and feel the difference in performance. And my rate of the needle falling on my fuel gauge has decreased significantly. Love this product!"
Posted by Wael F.
"The product is made from high-quality material for the maximum performance. I realize that I get better fuel economy and in the same time, more power and torque."
Posted by Gayle W.
"I use this controller on my Honda S2000 with a Turbo and it works great. The only thing is that the stock ECU couldn't see the injectors and had to do a work around to keep engine light off - but it's not a big deal. I am very satisfied with the unit."