Jeep Wrangler 1997-2002, XD-16 Tire Chains by Thule®. Sold in pairs. The XD-16 tire chains deliver traction, protection, and installation ease at a moderate price. The large diameter links are perfect for the traction needs of trucks and SUVs, either on or off road, and the nylon buttons will keep your valuable wheels from being scratched. They're easy to install and only require one stop once you're underway for tensioning. The XD-16 Tire Chains come with gloves, a convenient installation mat, and a storage case, and they're available to fit all popular tire sizes.
- 16 mm inside and on-the-tread clearance
- Ideal tire chain for trucks and SUVs
- Great for road and off-road use
- Color coded assembly points aide installation
- Made of hardened manganese nickel alloy steel
- Unique dual-sided D-shaped link design provides traction and more bite on snow and ice
- Manual tensioning system requires one stop for installation and one stop for tightening
- Micro-regulation system for perfect tensioning of the chain
- Nylon buttons on chain protect wheels from damage
- Comes with a convenient storage case
- Compatible with anti-lock braking systems and traction control systems
- Comes with gloves and a kneeling mat to ease installation and removal
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
The XD-16 is a substantial tire chain, made specially to meet the high-traction requirements of large, heavy trucks and SUVs. With a set installed on your truck, you'll be able to go anywhere, on road or off. The secret to great traction is Thule's unique dual-sided D-shaped link design, which provides the bite you need for traction on the slipperiest ice and snow. And you'll get great traction for many miles because the XD-16 is manufactured from durable hardened manganese nickel alloy steel.
But great traction isn't the whole story because the XD-16 is also easy to install and tension. When the snow starts to fall, just wrap these chains around the drive wheels and connect them according to the color coded attachment points. Perform a preliminary tension adjustment, then drive 100 meters and tension them again. The included anti-scratch nylon buttons will protect your wheels.
XD-16 Tire Chains are available to fit most popular tire sizes. When the weather clears, they can be removed and stored in the included storage case. These tire chains come with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. Thule even provides gloves and a mat to kneel on, so you can stay as neat as possible while installing and removing your tire chains. The limited 5-year warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.212.63
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Thule® - XD-16 Tire Chains Reviews (0)