Jeep Wrangler 1997-2006, RRC Tubular Steel Flat Fenders by Rugged Ridge®. These fenders will allow maximum suspension articulation for off-road rock crawling, while retaining an inner fender liner for mounting factory engine accessories. They come in a basic version that retains the side marker light housing and an upgrade version without the side marker light housing for off-road use only. Primered and ready for paint.
- Designed to prevent any interference with tires when rock crawling and wheeling off-road
- Designed for off-road use, some states may require additional flare coverage for on-road use
- 1 1/4" x 0.120" wall tubing attached to 1/8" steel plating
- Built-in full fender liner for mounting factory engine accessories
- Comes in basic and upgrade versions
- Basic version includes side marker light housing
- Basic version requires more extensive installation work including drilling
- Upgrade version does not include side marker light housing and is for off-road use only
- Primered and ready for paint
- Basic version sold in pairs
- Upgrade version sold in pairs or individually
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
The only way you can get more tire clearance than with these fenders is to have no fenders at all! These RRC (Rugged Ridge Rock Crawler) Tubular Flat Steel Fenders will give you the clearance you need for maximum suspension articulation, but also include built-in full fender liners for mounting factory engine accessories. Rugged Ridge mandrel bends the 1 1/4" tubing before welding it to the 1/8" steel plate. The plating is roll formed over the tube and all welds have been ground smooth. The inner fender is a true OE replacement and allows for all engine bay equipment to be returned to its original location.
These fenders come in 2 versions, basic and upgrade. The basic version includes the side marker light housing so you can remain street legal, but requires more extensive installation work, including drilling, and more sheet metal work before painting. The basic model is sold in pairs. The upgrade version bolts directly on using the factory inner liner, has ground welds and is ready for paint. However, it does not include the side marker light housing, making it for off-road use only. The upgrade version is sold in pairs or individually.
All fenders come in primer, ready to paint. The RRC Tubular Steel Flat Fenders are backed by a 5-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.1,036.55
Brand: Rugged Ridge Part Numbers:
Rugged Ridge® is a division of Omix-Ada, the leader in Jeep replacement parts. Based in Suwanee, Georgia, Rugged Ridge was begun almost two decades ago when the enthusiasts at Omix-Ada decided that even a vehicle as tough as a Jeep could be improved upon. Since then, Rugged Ridge has created over 500 accessories to improve your Jeep’s performance, utility and appearance. Unlike parts made for ordinary vehicles, Rugged Ridge knows that every part made for a Jeep must uphold the Jeep tradition of strength and capability, so every part is designed, tested, manufactured and tested again to make sure it’s perfected. Then and only then can it be installed on your Jeep.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)