GMC Sierra 2001-2003, SnowPack Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and telescoping arms that makes loading skis or snowboards almost effortless is without equal. The Pull Top holds 4-6 pairs of fat skis or 2-4 snowboards with ultra-soft rubber arms, it's completely lockable with the included locks, and can be mounted to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks.
- Ski Capacity: 4 or 6
- Snowboard Capacity: 2 or 4
- Fits Thule and Round Bars: Yes
- Factory Rack Compatible: Yes
- T-track Mounts Included: Yes
- Includes Locks: Yes
- Oversized Button for Easy Opening: Yes
- Low profile for improved aerodynamics
- Smart vertical spring system adjusts to accommodate all thicknesses of skis and reduces the carrier height when unloaded
- Two sets of height extension T-track feet included to raise carrier and protect vehicle roofs for skis/boards with tall bindings
- Soft rubber arms protect skis during transport
- Large push button is easy to open with gloves on and it opens by pushing in a natural ‘up’ motion
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum arms are durable and strong
- Thule’s One-key lock cylinders lock the skis/boards to the carrier and the carrier to the vehicle (locks included)
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks with both T-Track and SpeedLink around the bar mounting options
When you're anxious to get on the slopes, you don't want to waste a lot of time fumbling with difficult rack mounts or looking for a step stool so you can get up on the roof to load your skis. When you want to get loaded up and get on the road as quickly as possible, you need the Thule Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack. Thanks to Thule's unique Speed-Link mounting system the Pull Top's carriers can be mounted quick as a flash. Just position the carriers over the load bars, rotate the Speed-Link mounts 90 degrees, and then wrap the rubber straps around the load bars until the T-ends can be placed in the pockets on the other side of the Speed-Links. Tighten all 4 Speed-Link knobs and you're done, with no tools required. The Speed-Links can be secured to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks.
But that's not the end of the Pull Top's magic. To load your skis push the generous size buttons on the end of each carrier to open the arms; the buttons are purposely made large so you can easily manipulate them with gloves on. Push the levers on the bottom of each carrier to the side, and then slide the carriers out to the side of the vehicle to mount your skis or snowboards. With the Pull Top you don't need to stretch and strain to hoist your skis up onto the roof, which can be difficult on vehicles with higher roofs like Vans and SUVs. The Pull Top makes loading almost effortless. Once your skis or snowboards are loaded, slide the carriers back over the roof, lift the levers and close the carrier arms. Your skis or snowboards are now loaded up and ready to go, gently secured with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching the surfaces of your valuable gear.
The 4 included One-Key locks let you lock the carriers to the rack and lock your gear in the carriers. The Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.