Ford Mustang SN95 Chassis 2001, Sport Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows your vehicle to maintain its composure over rough roads. Sport series springs, shock absorbers, torsion keys, and “Plus” kit front and rear sway bars are available as kits or separately. Available in multiple levels of ride drop.
- “Sport” series signifies a more extreme level of ride height drop vs. “Pro” series kits which feature a moderate level of drop
- Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride height
- Sport series springs, bump stops, and shock absorbers are available as kits or separately
- The Plus kit adds a set of solid anti-roll bars and link rods to enhance the capabilities of the springs and shocks
- For vehicles with front torsion bars, choose the Sport Utility Front Lowering Kit with two replacement front torsion keys that lower ride height up to 3 inches
- Springs are progressive to maintain ride comfort during normal driving
- Wheel alignment required after installation
- Reduces body roll for more stable handling and faster cornering speeds
- Reduces rear end squat during acceleration to boost drive wheel grip for faster launches
- Reduces nose dive during braking to create shorter stopping distances
- Manufacturer warrants the springs and sway bars for 1 million miles, shock absorbers for 2 years
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Your performance car or truck was designed to provide good handling with a comfortable ride. Manufacturers fit softer springs as a compromise to please the majority of their customers who commute every day over potholes, not the driver that wants to wring the maximum out of their vehicle’s built-in responsiveness. For those that want to go lower on the ride height and achieve crisper handling, Eibach offers the Sport System lowering kits. They drop your ride height further and boost handling from good to great without the punishing ride that comes from kits offered by competitors. Your vehicle was built with a sophisticated suspension, so don’t compromise it with a kit that causes your car to ride rough. Whatever type of layout your vehicle originally came with, you’ll find Sport System parts and packages here built specifically for it.
The Sport System lowering kits start with replacement springs that are lower in overall height than Pro series springs or your vehicle’s factory-issued ones. Dropping the ride height alone lowers your vehicle’s center of gravity – reducing body roll and any tendencies to lean over. Even though these are lower-height springs, they still feature a progressive compression rate that varies as needs demand. The top of the coil is still softer for more give under everyday operation when things are not pushed hard. When more demanding conditions arise, a stiffer and stiffer rate kicks in as the springs compress. The result is even less body roll for more stable handling, faster cornering speeds, reduced rear end squat during acceleration, better drive wheel grip for faster launches, and reduced nose dive that can shorten your stopping distance. All with an uncompromised, premium ride.580.76 1,004.42
Brand: Eibach Part Numbers:
Founded in 1949 in Germany by Heinrich Eibach, Eibach Springs has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of springs and related products. You’ll find Eibach springs as the chosen brand in a wide variety of industries and automotive applications. From miniscule springs for incredibly small pressure valves to large industrial tension coils, Eibach’s growth and success has always been attributed to a company spirit that drives them to be the best. Eibach automotive springs have been instrumental in vehicles achieving victories in NASCAR, Formula 1, ARCA, GT3, FIA World Rallye, and V8 Supercar championship racing series among others and have been used as original equipment by AMG and other respected vehicle tuners since the 1970s. Today, Eibach also has world headquarters for North America in California where they manufacture all products sold on these shores.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.