2001 Ford Focus Shocks & Struts
- Eibach® - Sport Lowering KitFord Focus 2001, Sport Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows your...Our price: $156.75 - $764.96$156.75 20% OFF
- Eibach® - Pro Lowering KitFord Focus 2001, Pro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...Our price: $156.75 - $764.96$156.75 20% OFF
- KONI® - Sport ShocksFord Focus 2001, Sport Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube with Low Pressure Gas. Adjustment Feature: Externally Adjustable. KONI’s sport shocks are designed for drivers looking for a sporty driving experience. These products focus on...Our price: $154.00 - $203.00$154.00 20% OFF
- KONI® - STR.T ShocksFord Focus Hatchback / Sedan 2001, STR.T Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube with Low Pressure Gas. Adjustment Feature: Non-Adjustable. Ready for the road? For curves? For adrenalin? For fiercely defined ideal lines and every amount of...Our price: $75.60 - $99.40$75.60 20% OFF
- Unity® - Replacement Front Complete Strut AssemblyFord Focus 2001, Replacement Front Complete Strut Assembly by Unity®, Sold Individually. Unity offers front and rear complete strut assemblies that match original equipment quality and ride height. They come fully assembled with all new parts for...Our price: $63.01$63.01 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Custom Shock BootsUniversal Custom Shock Boots by Energy Suspension®. Surround and protect your shock absorber pistons from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for the front or rear of your vehicle. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.30 - $245.15$3.30 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $5.84 - $7.31$5.84 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for the...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.99 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock absorbers....Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.73 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $5.76$5.76 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.20 - $4.60$2.20 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.30 - $8.78$3.30 20% OFF
"Great product. Just enough drop to get rid of the wheel gap with my factory 18's. Definite decrease in roll around the hard corners. Doesn't squat near as much under hard acceleration or braking. Ride quality is about the same, a little rougher around the bumps. "
"These springs install easy right in the drive way. They increase vehicle performance, and are affordable. Vehicle adjusted right back to factory alignment. "