2001 Ford Expedition Cylinder Heads
- Replace® - OE Replacement Cylinder HeadFord Expedition 2001, OE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. C10 Engine, ISO 14000 and ISO 9000 Quality Control, Complete Head with Camshaft. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your...Our price: $436.46 - $487.96$436.4620% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Cylinder Head Bolt SetFord Expedition 2001, Cylinder Head Bolt Set by Victor Reinz®, Use 2 per Car. OEM Standard. Material: Steel. Bolt Fastener Style. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts...Our price: $39.47 - $40.87$39.4720% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Cylinder Head GasketFord Expedition 2001, Cylinder Head Gasket by Victor Reinz®, Use 1 per Car. OEM Standard. Torque To Yield. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before...Our price: $59.37 - $200.42$59.3720% OFF
- Fel-Pro® - Engine Cylinder Head Bolt SetFord Expedition V8 2001, Engine Cylinder Head Bolt Set by Fel-Pro®. Bolt Critical Length: 208mm; Bolt Diameter: 11mm; Bolt Head Size: 15mm; Bolt Pitch: 1.50; Bolt Thread Length: 76mm. If you are looking for quality sealing solutions, Fel-Pro...Our price: $52.25$52.2520% OFF
- Fel-Pro® - Engine Cylinder Head GasketFord Expedition V8 2001, Engine Cylinder Head Gasket by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet...Our price: $53.58 - $212.35$53.5820% OFF
- Mahle® - Valve GuideFord Expedition 5.4L 2001, Valve Guide by Mahle®.Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and...Our price: $3.25$3.2520% OFF
Posted by Jaime R.
Posted by Rene C.
"Ordered this part. Came right on time. The package was opened, but the part was not damaged. Installed it and no more problems. Thank you."
Posted by Dan B.
"Very fast shipping, and the product was a direct fit and took only a few minutes to install."
Posted by Ernie S.
"I was very pleased with this OEM part I ordered. It fit exactly to my car, and I couldn't have found it anywhere else. "
Posted by Robert B.
"These went in easy enough, I think they were actually easier to line up than the stock ones. Mounted both loosely to engine, then lowered engine with a hoist slowly. Pushed and wiggled until one lined up, put the bolt in loosely then pushed and wiggled until the other side lined up. Seem to be harder durometer than the stockers."