2001 Daewoo Leganza Sun Shades
- Covercraft® - UVS100™ Heat ShieldDaewoo Leganza 2001, UVS100™ Heat Shield by Covercraft®. Protect your interior from damaging UV rays and reduce the interior temperature. This sun shade unfolds in an instant so you can position it across your windshield, and then just fold...Our price: $49.99 - $52.99$49.9920% OFF
- Covercraft® - Flex Shade™ Sun ShadeDaewoo Leganza 2001, Flex Shade™ Sun Shade by Covercraft®. Protect your interior from damaging UV rays and reduce the interior temperature, quickly and easily. This sun shade unrolls in an instant so you can position it across your windshield,...Our price: $39.95$39.9520% OFF
- WeatherTech® - TechShade™ Sun ShadeDaewoo Leganza 2001, TechShade™ Sun Shade by WeatherTech®. Custom fit and perfect for any season, the TechShade™ can keep your vehicle cool in the summer and help prevent frost build-up in the winter. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty...Our price: $58.95$58.9520% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto ShadeDaewoo Leganza Sedan 2001, Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto Shade by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and damaging UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce...Our price: $61.75$61.7520% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Auto Shade™Daewoo Leganza Sedan 2001, Custom Auto Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce interior temperatures as much as 40°F....Our price: $41.15$41.1520% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Snow Shade™Daewoo Leganza Sedan 2001, Custom Snow Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. We've all seen windshields shields for keeping your interior cool. The Snow Shade is designed to install outside of your windshield and keep snow and ice from building up on the...Our price: $41.15$41.1520% OFF
- Coverking® - Custom SunshieldDaewoo Leganza 2001, Custom Sunshield by Coverking®. Custom fit to the size of your windshield, this car sunshield delivers 99.8% protection from the harmful UV-rays and the sun heat. Hassle-free installation and removal, easy storage with...Our price: $34.99$34.9920% OFF
- Dash Designs® - Shade™ Retractable Sun ShadeDaewoo Leganza 2001, Shade™ Retractable Sun Shade by Dash Designs®. Dramatically reduce interior temperatures in your car with the Shade. With one-handed operation, it’s so easy to use, you’ll use it every time you park in the sun. It’s...Our price: $37.95$37.9520% OFF
- Coverking® - Custom FrostshieldDaewoo Leganza 2001, Custom Sunshield by Coverking®. Custom fit to the size of your windshield, this car frostshield delivers 99.8% protection from the snow and hoarfrost. Hassle-free installation and removal, easy storage. What can be better?Our price: $39.99$39.9920% OFF
Posted by Thomas G.
"The Covercraft UVS100 rose heat shield is perfect! It is custom fitted for my car, easy to position and remove, and requires little space to store. Excellent product."
Posted by Debbie M.
"I love this sunshield. The instructions say to lower the visors to hold the shield in place. The fit is so precise that it is not necessary to do that. I have one for my Ford F-150, and the fit is perfect."
Posted by Larry V.
"Sun shade fits completely and snugly. Bag finish is of good quality."
Posted by Michael B.
"Ordered the Dash Designs retractable sun shade, as I hate to wrestle those spring loaded shades with such a large windshield area. This product is great! Fit and quality are excellent, installation was a breeze. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to keep their car interior cooler and hates trying to fold-up and find a place to store the traditional windshield shades."
Posted by Steve H.
"I was surprised that the fabric was seen through, but it did have a reflective coating which should do the trick. It all works mechanically. It is very easy to use and does not take up much visual space from the driver - not sure of passenger, but it is small. Instructions were clear and mentioned 'gotcha' areas. Other than seeing through aspect, which will take a bit of time to determine effectiveness, it is all good. I don't see how it could reflect, as well as the total reflective area that resembles a flexible mirror, but it may be good enough."