If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2001 Chevy Suburban Performance Suspension
- Belltech® Lowering KitChevy Suburban 5.3L 4 Door 2001, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityKits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles
$42.75from $34.20 - $730.68# 14423562
- Belltech® Rear Pro Lowering KitChevy Suburban 5.3L 4 Door with Factory Auto Ride Shocks 2001, Rear Pro Lowering Kit with 3"-4" Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a set of replacement front coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their...Set of coil springsRide height can be easily adjusted to only 1” of drop by the use of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitChevy Suburban 1500 4WD with Rear Auto Ride Suspension 2001, Standard Series Lift Kit with 3" Front and 2"-2.5" Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 285 x 75. Includes: Autoride Shock...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- ReadyLIFT® SST™ Lift KitChevy Suburban 2001, SST™ Lift Kit with 2.5" Front and 1.0" Rear Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 2-3 hours. Includes: (2) Forged Torsion Keys, (2) shock extensions, hardware, (2) CNC machined 1.0" billet aluminum rear coil...
- Superlift® Lift Kit-SuspensionChevy Suburban 1500 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) with Rear Standard Suspension 2001, Lift Kit-Suspension by Superlift®. Front/Rear Master Lift Kit; 2.75 in. Frt./0.75 in. Rear Lift; Incl. Front Kit Box w/Shock Brackets; Rear Coil Spacer.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Superlift® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockChevy Suburban 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2001, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Superlift®. Master Lift Kit.
$1,124.94from $899.95 - $1,683.95# 14268421
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Rear Lift KitChevy Suburban 2001, ComfortRide™ RearLift Kit with 0.75" Body Lift by Daystar®. Pair. Polyurethane construction ensures high resilience and proper cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area....Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design
- Fabtech® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockChevy Suburban 1500 2001, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®.
$1,261.19from $1,008.95 - $1,982.86# 13312792
- Rancho® Lift Kit-SuspensionChevy Suburban with Rear Standard Suspension 2001, Lift Kit-Suspension by Rancho®. Primary Suspension System; Black.
$2,106.24from $1,684.99 - $1,999.99# 14171564
- Truxxx® Lift Kit-SuspensionChevy Suburban 2001, Lift Kit-Suspension by Truxxx®. Lift Kit; 2-3 in. Lift Front; Incl. Hardware.
- Tuff Country® Lift KitChevy Suburban 1500 4WD without Vehicle Stability Control 2001, Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Without Shocks. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$1,521.10from $1,216.88 - $1,422.56# 13612229
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Front Leveling KitChevy Suburban 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2001, Standard Series Front Leveling Kit with 2" Front Body Lift by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- Skyjacker® Rear Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling KitChevy Suburban 1500 4WD 2001, Rear Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling Kit with 1.25" Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitChevy Suburban 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2001, ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit with 2" Body Lift by Daystar®. Pair, with Torsion Bar Keys. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design
- ProRYDE® Suspension Front Leveling KitChevy Suburban 2001, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. Duck Head Torsion Key Front Lift/Leveling Kit.
$273.75from $219.00 - $229.00# 14141674
- Truxxx® Suspension Front Leveling KitChevy Suburban 2500 2001, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Truxxx®. Front Leveling Kit; 2-3 in. Lift; Incl. Hardware.
- Tuff Country® Front Leveling KitChevy Suburban 1500 4WD 2001, Front Leveling Kit with 2" Front Body Lift by Tuff Country®. Without Shocks. Includes: Torsion Bar Keys, Rear View Mirror Hanger. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
- Revtek® Suspension Front Leveling KitChevy Suburban 1500 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2001, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Revtek®. Torsion Bar Leveling Kit Key; 2 in. Lift.
- Superlift® Suspension Front Leveling KitChevy Suburban with Rear Standard Suspension 2001, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Superlift®. Level-It Lift System; 2.5 in. Lift; 33 in. Maximum Diameter.
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShockChevy Suburban 1500 for Towing Hauling without ZW7 Premium Smooth Ride Suspension without Z55 Electronic Suspension 2001, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shock by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 15" Compressed, 23.625" Extended with...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action
- Monroe® Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable ShockChevy Suburban 1500 without Auto Air Leveling Systems for Towing Hauling without ZW7 Premium Smooth Ride Suspension without Z55 Electronic Suspension 2001, Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shock by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 14.625"...Provide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loadedInflates up to 150 psi
- Skyjacker® M95 Performance Monotube ShockChevy Suburban 1500 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) with Rear Standard Suspension 2001, M95 Performance Monotube Shock by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series ShockChevy Suburban 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) with Rear Standard Suspension 2001, NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series ShockChevy Suburban 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) with Rear Standard Suspension 2001, HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShocksChevy Suburban 2001, 4600 Series Standard Shock with for Stock Hight Lift by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Standard ShocksChevy Suburban 2001, 5100 Series Standard Shock by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Black Bellows Boot. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology
- Bilstein® 5160 Series ShocksChevy Suburban 2001, 5160 Series Shock by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. Without Boot. BILSTEIN 5160 Series Stock Mount Remote Reservoir Shocks are a direct-fit for your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV—no...BILSTEIN's industry leading monotube designZinc finish with multi-layer unique BILSTEIN coating for extreme protection
$210.26from $168.21 - $186.79# 17174247
- Monroe® Reflex™ ShockChevy Suburban without Z55 Electronic Suspension 2001, Reflex™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
$48.19from $38.55 - $53.28# 17921933
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ ShockChevy Suburban without Z55 Electronic Suspension 2001, Gas-Magnum™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Includes: Metal Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and pickup trucks. Monroe...Firm control without a harsh rideTwin-tube Design
$40.41from $32.33 - $32.52# 17913301
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShockChevy Suburban without Z55 Electronic Suspension 2001, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. Includes: Metal Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
$34.13from $27.30 - $30.94# 17923295
- Monroe® Front and Rear Electronic to Passive Suspension Conversion KitChevy Suburban 1500 with Z55 Electronic Suspension 2001, Front and Rear Electronic to Passive Suspension Conversion Kit by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. This kit is designed to convert an electronic or air suspension system to passive...Economical alternative to expensive air ride or electronic suspension system repairsConverts factory-style air ride or electronic suspension to passive conventional suspension
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberChevy Suburban with Rear Standard Suspension 2001, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14171567
- Rancho® Shock Absorber Assembly KitChevy Suburban 1500 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2001, Shock Absorber Assembly Kit by Rancho®. RS5000 Shock Absorber Assembly Kit; Triple Shock Add-On; 9200 Gross Vehicle Weight; Front w/4 in. Lift And Rear w/0 in. Lift.
- Arnott® Coil Spring Conversion Kit With Long WheelBaseChevy Suburban 1500 2001, Coil Spring Conversion Kit With Long WheelBase by Arnott®. Arnott has revolutionized the industry once again with our exclusive conversion kit. Elite coil spring kit delivers a seamless and error-free...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills
- Hellwig® Big Wig Rear Air SpringsChevy Suburban 1500 2001, Rear Big Wig by Hellwig®. When your truck becomes top heavy and weighed down with a heavy load or trailer, the complete Big Wig kit comes with air helper springs designed to level and stabilize the rear of...Complete Big Wig kit is designed to stabilize both the front and rear of your vehicle when hauling heavy loadsIncludes 2 air helper springs that add a combined total of 5,600 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to rear
- Hellwig® Power Lift™ Coil to Air Conversion KitChevy Suburban 1500 2001, Power Lift™ Coil to Air Conversion Kit by Hellwig®. Includes: Air Compressor. Add a more luxurious ride to your truck or sport utility with this upgrade kit. Features two rear air springs that bolt...Set of two rear air springs designed to bolt in place of standard equipment metal coil springsAdds a more luxurious ride to your truck or sport utility
- Belltech® Airjack KitChevy Suburban 5.3L 4 Door 2001, Airjack Kit for 0"-4" Dropped Body by Belltech®. This is a set of two rear secondary air support springs designed for trucks that have already been lowered from 2 to 4 inches. Together, they add...Restores level ride height and 2,500 pounds of carrying capacity lost due to heavy loads or reduced suspension travelBasic kit includes 2 secondary air support springs, mounting brackets, air lines, and all hardware
$40.25from $32.20 - $342.39# 14416416
- Hellwig® Load Pro Series Helper SpringsChevy Suburban without Rear Air Conditioning 2001, Load Pro Series Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers heavy-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springs while restoring...Secondary leaf springs take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springsRestore proper ride height, comfort and stability to the rear of your full-size truck or van
$120.93from $96.74 - $180.03# 15603117
- Hellwig® EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper SpringsChevy Suburban 2001, EZ-990 Medium Duty Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2000 lbs. carrying capacity. Hellwig offers medium-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf...Secondary leaf springs take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springsAvailable in multiple configurations that offer 500, 750, 1,000, 1,500, or 2,000 pounds of load support
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsChevy Suburban 2001, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9817534
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsChevy Suburban 2001, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
$128.56from $102.85 - $299.00# 9811325
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemChevy Suburban 2001, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemChevy Suburban 2001, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 9802952
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemChevy Suburban 2001, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9807113
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitChevy Suburban 2001, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Air Helper Spring Kit; Hardware.
$130.81from $104.65 - $692.90# 13326786
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitChevy Suburban 2001, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitChevy Suburban 2001, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13326783
- Hellwig® Sway BarChevy Suburban 2001, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$203.06from $162.45 - $253.42# 15601324
- Belltech® Lowering Torsion Key KitChevy Suburban 5.3L 4 Door 2001, Lowering Torsion Key Kit with 1"-2" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a front lowering kit for vehicles with front torsion bars that gives your truck aggressive handling and stance while...Includes two torsion bar keys to reposition torsion barsKeys can be adjusted to multiple positions to lower front ride height
- Suncore® Passive Suspension Conversion KitChevy Suburban 2001, Passive Suspension Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This is a Low Cost Alternative to OEM active electronic Shocks. This kit will convert your vehicle from Active Electronic Air Shocks to Passive Coil Over Gas...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$176.11from $140.89 - $317.89# 53804665
- ProRYDE® Ball JointChevy Suburban 2001, Ball Joint by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber/Caster Ball Joint; Adjustable; Install Time 0.9 Hours.
$104.95from $83.96 - $84.59# 14141682
- Energy Suspension® Control Arm BushingsChevy Suburban 5.3L LM7 Engine 2001, Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control...See Product Options for replacement bushing kits for lower and upper control arms, torsion arms, trailing arms, and track armsHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$77.05from $61.64 - $91.90# 11076776
- Energy Suspension® Front Sway Bar BushingsChevy Suburban 2001, 1.2598" ID Front Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Includes: Sway Bar End Link Bushings. This is a set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar center bushings (designed for front applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementThis is a set of front bushings only, and does not include outer steel sleeves for mounting
- Daystar® Polyurethane Rear Control Arm BushingsChevy Suburban 2001, Polyurethane Rear Control Arm Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of strength and flexibility at the pivot points where your track arm...Reduces play and slack vs. OEM factory bushings where track arms mount to each side of the axle/suspension assemblySet of replacement track arm bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of durability and vibration dampening
- Belltech® Bump StopsChevy Suburban 5.3L 4 Door 2001, Bump Stops by Belltech®. Belltech bump stops are designed to compliment any suspension lowering kit. Bump stops provide a pad to stop suspension travel in case of a severe overload. All of...Foam Bump StopIntegrated threaded studs for an easy bolt-on installation
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Front Camber BushingsChevy Suburban 1500 2001, Pro-Alignment Front Camber Bushings by Eibach®. Camber: +/-1.0°. Depending on the design of your vehicle’s suspension, this kit contains all necessary components to reposition the angle of your wheels...Corrects the negative wheel camber that is a normal result of lowering a vehicle’s suspensionRecommended with all Eibach SportLine, ProLine, Pro-Street, or Multi-Pro series lowered suspension kits
- Belltech® Alignment KitChevy Suburban 5.3L 4 Door 2001, Alignment Kit by Belltech®. When dropping your vehicle’s ride height, Belltech Alignment kits let you correct wheel camber, driveline angles, and track bar settings that become out of spec....Front End alignment kit corrects positive wheel camber that is a normal result of lowering vehicle suspensionFront End alignment kit restores improperly tilted wheels back to a more upright position for better tire contact on the road
$29.88from $23.90 - $79.20# 14437717
- ProRYDE® Alignment Camber KitChevy Suburban 2001, Alignment Camber Kit by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Control Arm Camber Kit; Front; Install Time 0.8 Hours; Front +/-1.
- ProRYDE® Alignment Caster/Camber KitChevy Suburban 2001, Alignment Caster/Camber Kit by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber/Caster Kit; Incl. A Pair Of Quick Cams; Front +/-1.5.
- Skyjacker® Steering StabilizersChevy Suburban 2001, Steering Stabilizers by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer A steering stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy’ from running the...Is A Dampening Shock For Steering StabilizerDampens Harshness Of Highway
$62.49from $49.99 - $139.99# 16965711
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 16798744
- # 21905335
2001 Chevy Suburban Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2000 Chevy Suburban | Posted by Jung | (Council Bluffs, IA)
I'm very impressed with this leveling kit. It installed in about 1 1/2 hours. Everything fit perfect and it raised the front of my truck what they said it would. It looks just like what I wanted.
4 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2001 Chevy Suburban Models
- 2001 Chevy Suburban 1500 Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Chevy Suburban 1500 LS Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Chevy Suburban 1500 LT Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Chevy Suburban 2500 Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Chevy Suburban 2500 LS Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Chevy Suburban 2500 LT Performance Suspension Parts
- Popular Searches