- Installation requires no welding
- Removal and post-processing of the fender might be required
- The wire harness extension is necessary
- For vehicles with door airbags: after the wire harness is extended, the airbags functionality must be tested
- Parts of the original hinges must be cut off.
- Perfect fit - Base plate and pivot arm are laser-cut for perfect fit
- Fully pre-assembled kit - All LSD solutions come completely pre-assembled with all the necessary installation hardware
- M.A.R.A. technology - Multiple - Axis - Rotational - Assembly technology with an adjustable roller guide ensures safe operation
- Gas springs - Gas dampers are calibrated specifically for each individual application
- Safe locking system - Interlocking connection is created between the LSD base plate and the pivot arm
LSD-Doors® presents your car with a hot Lamborghini style, making your vehicle a real head-turner. The kit includes unique hinges that allow to open the door 30 degrees outwards, similar to the original door, and then lift it upwards Lamborghini style. The door is raised with the help of a gas spring, thus opening requires minimum efforts – 3-10lb of force (depending on application). Laser-cut technology ensures precise fit and easy operation. The kits by LSD-Doors are approved by the German TUV (Technical Inspection Association), which ensures high quality of the products. The crash-tests conducted under the ECE-R 95 and 96/27/EC (Protection of occupants against side collision) directives guarantee premium safety for the passengers. The tensile force tests prove that hinges can withstand 9,000 Newtons of force. The LSD door kit is recommended to be installed at an authorized dealership. During the installation the original doors are maintained.1,799.09Brand: LSD-Doors Part Number: 50061005 UPC: 842607055010
LSD-Doors® is a subsidiary to KW automotive GmbH, a German company that designs and produces performance oriented suspension systems. The US office of LSD-Doors is located in Sanger, California, though the company offices can be found all over the world. KW automotive GmbH came up with the idea to establish LSD-Doors in 2003, and one year later it entered the US market. To provide customers with the uppermost quality and precision, the company manufactures every kit detail with application of the most advanced technologies. The highest safety level is ensured by multistage quality assurance process that includes Tensile Force Comparative Test and Collision Test.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)