Chevy Impala 2001, Ground Effects Package by Razzi®. This Ground Effects Package includes: 1 Front Air Dam, 2 Side Skirts and 1 Rear Air Dam. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi® Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your vehicle generates while in motion, allowing for crisper, more precise handling while delivering a sleek racing-inspired look.
- Contains 1 front air dam, 2 side skirts, and 1 rear air dam
- Pickup truck kits may come with separate skirt pieces for cab sections and bed sections
- Installs with simple tools - some drilling required
- Favored by professional installers for high levels of fit, quality control, and ease of installation
- Some minor sanding may be needed to achieve perfect fit before painting
- Made from Aeroflex ABS composite plastic blended for maximum toughness and resistance to warping or cracking under heat changes or when flexed
- Aeroflex features higher levels of polybutadine and anti-oxidants that prevent aging and breakdown of material components
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty against defects in workmanship - even if parts have already been painted
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Your Ground Effects kit includes one front air dam, two side skirts, and a rear dam (some pickup truck kits may feature separate side skirts for cab and bed areas). The Ground Effects Kit add-on pieces mount to your existing panels, and installation of all sections is easy with some drilling required. Because some minor sanding may be needed to achieve a perfect fit, we recommend mounting the pieces on your vehicle to check clearance before painting. Once your kit has been fitted, painted, and installed for bombastic looks, be prepared for the extra attention you're going to receive. Because Razzi's advanced and specially-developed Aeroflex composite plastic uses only the highest grades of acrylonitrile, butadiene, and styrene along with anti-oxidants, they'll look good tomorrow without suffering chemical decomposition that makes lower grades of plastic become brittle and cracked.
Founded in 1984 in Ohio, Razzi® Ground Effects began producing ground effects kits for popular car models of the day. The company's focus on developing superior plastic components soon led to products that earned them high customer satisfaction and positive word of mouth. Soon after, the company expanded their lineup to include ground effects kits for vans, trucks, and sport utilities. Razzi later merged with AAC Incorporated and continued their quest for the perfect plastic polymer. Today, Razzi® ground effects kits are well-known throughout the industry and preferred by professional installers and body shops. The reason is simple - Razzi components are correctly sized, evenly shaped, and require little if any sanding or modification to achieve a perfect fit on any car or truck. Installers know once Razzi aero pieces have been painted and fitted, their customers will be satisfied over the long haul - free from problems that plague inferior products. Razzi also produces a range of quality driving light kits, exhaust components and extensions, and rear deck lid spoilers. When quality and longevity are important to you, Razzi is the only name you need to know when it comes to ground effects kits.