2001 Audi A4 Heavy Duty Towing
- Reese® - 5th Wheel Airborne Sidewinder ComboUniversal 5th Wheel Airborne Sidewinder Combo by Reese®. Includes King Pin PN 5AS02, Turret with Hardware PN 61300. Weight Capacity is 19500 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 3900 lbs. Lifetime Warranty. Take the heavy equipment out of the truck...Our price: $1,756.85$1,756.85 20% OFF
- Draw-Tite® - 5th Wheel Hitch AssemblyUniversal 5th Wheel Hitch Assembly by Draw-Tite®. Ten-year warranty. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you’re traveling with a trailer on a daily...Our price: $588.47 - $777.05$588.47 20% OFF
- Reese® - 5th Wheel HitchUniversal 5th Wheel Hitch by Reese®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll appreciate how a...Our price: $328.70 - $869.95$328.70 20% OFF
- Draw-Tite® - Sway ControlUniversal Dual Cam HP Classic Sway Control by Draw-Tite®. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Lifetime Warranty.Our price: $315.67$315.67 20% OFF
- Reese® - Strait-Line™ Weight Distribution BarUniversal Strait-Line™ Weight Distribution Bar by Reese®. In addition to the changes in the head, Weight Distributing Kits includes the highest rated spring bars per class in the industry. They also feature an integrated cam for easy set up with...Our price: $557.48 - $765.85$557.48 20% OFF
- Reese® - Elite™ Under-Bed GooseneckUniversal Elite™ Under-Bed Gooseneck Accessories by Reese®. Kit includes 2-5/16" Pop-In Ball, Storage Bag, Safety Chain Attachments and Hole Cover. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Lifetime warranty.Our price: $181.19 - $212.26$181.19 20% OFF
"My wife insisted on a bike carrier for her 2013 Audi A4. I didn't want to ruin the looks of the car, but I know I have to keep her happy. After some investigation on the web, this hitch seemed to fit the bill. It would work fine with a bike carrier and not be too visible. My neighbor owns an auto-body shop so I had him install it. Less than an hour to have it installed. Worth the $50 charge. It works great with the new Yakima bike carrier and it really doesn't look too bad. It is a very solid hitch and meets our needs. My wife is happy!"