The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2000 Toyota Tundra Body Kits
1 - 7 of 701 of 01
- Duraflex® BT-1 Style Front Bumper CoverToyota Tundra 2000, BT-1 Style Front Bumper Cover by Duraflex® This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of plastic.$164.70
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender™ FlaresToyota Tundra 2000, Front and Rear Extend-A-Fender™ Flares by Bushwacker®, Set of 4 Pcs, OE Matte Black, Smooth, Tire Coverage: 1.75" Front, 1.75" Rear , Includes: , Edge Trim, Hardware Kit. These are a perfect investment for...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$429.99
- EGR® Rugged Black Fender FlaresToyota Tundra Regular Cab 2000, Rugged Black Fender Flares by EGR®. Height 4.5", Tire Coverage 1.5". If you're tired being one of those many vehicles that are hard to distinguish from each other, it's high time you ordered and...Protect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filthAdd a stylish finishing touch to its overall appearance$203.72 - $387.82
- VIS Racing® OEM-Style Carbon Fiber HoodToyota Tundra 2 / 4 Door 2000, OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing®. When it comes to choosing the perfect hood for your favorite vehicle, the VIS part is the way to go. The hood is molded and contoured to perfection,...Gives your car a winning race lookCustom made for your vehicle$778.14
- AMI® V-Tech Slotted Style Black Side Window CoverToyota Tundra 2000, V-Tech Slotted Style Side Window Cover by AMI®. AMI V-Tech window covers offer a sleek look that made V-Tech famous. These covers feature symmetrical openings that compliment the vehicles lines. They come black...Custom Formed ABS PlasticDramatic Styling$64.97
- Street Scene® Stick On Style Fender VentUniversal Stick On Style Chrome Fender Vent by Street Scene®. Give your vehicle the heavy-duty style it deserves! These rear fenders provide you with a set of rugged accents to complement your factory body kit. The items will also...$63.79
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
2000 Toyota Tundra Body Kits Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2007 Toyota Tundra | Posted by Don | (Harrison Hot Springs, BC)
Excellent product the only problem was that they were scratched from the mthod of packing.
2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2000 Toyota Tundra Models
- 2000 Toyota Tundra Base Body Kits
- 2000 Toyota Tundra Limited Body Kits
- 2000 Toyota Tundra SR5 Body Kits