2000 Toyota Solara Roof Cargo Bags
- Thule® - Outbound Roof Cargo BagToyota Solara Coupe with Normal Roof 2000, Outbound Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®, 36"L x 36"W x 17"H. The Outbound gives you all the carrying ability of a small to mid-size hardshell cargo box with the convenience of an easy to store, easy to mount...Our price: $110.17$110.17 20% OFF
- Yakima® - FarOut Pro Roof Cargo BagToyota Solara 2000, FarOut Pro Roof Cargo Bag for Naked Roof by Yakima®. When you've got more gear to haul than you can fit inside your vehicle, this durable cargo bag is an economical alternative to a hardshell cargo box. Manufactured from...Our price: $219.00$219.00 20% OFF
- Yakima® - GetOut Roof Cargo BagsToyota Solara 2000, GetOut Roof Cargo Bags for Naked Roof by Yakima®. When you've got more gear to haul than you can fit inside your vehicle, the GetOut Roof Cargo Bag is an inexpensive alternative to a hardshell cargo box, and even priced lower...Our price: $99.00 - $149.00$99.00 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Cargo BagToyota Solara 2 Door 2000, Cargo Bag by SportRack®. The Sherpa Roof Bag gives you additional cargo carrying capacity at a great value. It mounts quickly and conveniently on the roof, even if you only have side rails, and collapses and compacts...Our price: $52.64 - $205.74$52.64 20% OFF
- Rola® - Expandable Cargo BagUniversal Expandable Cargo Bag by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle cargo storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $72.91$72.91 20% OFF
- Rola® - Platypus™ Expandable Roof Top BagUniversal Platypus™ Expandable Roof Top Bag by Rola®. 10 to 15 cu. ft. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle cargo storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $120.51$120.51 20% OFF
- Pro Series® - Guardian™ Roof Top Cargo BagUniversal Guardian™ Roof Top Cargo Bag by Pro Series®. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof materials using sonic welding...Our price: $80.34$80.34 20% OFF
- Lund® - Roof Storage BagUniversal Roof Storage Bag by Lund®. Get all the carrying capacity of a small to mid-size hardshell carrier without the storage headache. These durable fabric storage bags hold from 11 to 13 cu. ft. of cargo, but also fold neatly away when not...Our price: $33.85 - $101.43$33.85 20% OFF
- WeatherTech® - RackSack™ Cargo BagRackSack™ Cargo Bag by WeatherTech®. The RackSack™ expands your cargo carrying capacity a whopping 13 cubic feet (measures 39" x 32" x 18"). Made of durable water repellent polyester, the RackSack® stows away neatly in its own bag. Features...Our price: $129.95$129.95 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Roof Top Storage SystemUniversal Roof Top Storage System by Rugged Ridge®. When the inside of your Jeep is full, but you've got more to pack for your trip, the fabric auto back packs in this Roof Top Storage System provide quick alternative storage. They'll each hold...Our price: $46.81 - $121.13$46.81 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Roof Top Storage System TaperedUniversal Roof Top Storage System Tapered by Rugged Ridge®. If you've got too much gear to fit inside your Jeep, and you've got to travel regardless of the weather, then this Tapered Roof Top Storage System is for you. It's made of reinforced,...Our price: $183.33$183.33 20% OFF
Posted by Sonny C.
"Very nice rack that fits on factory mounts. Easy to install. If I ever have to sell my car, I'll most likely buy another version of the same set."
Posted by Gerrit H V.
"The roof rack comes with instructions that are not always straightforward, so it took me some time to install the whole thing and get it right and snug... It is important to notice that the parts that are in the front are different from the parts in the back. If you place the wrong part in the wrong place, it is not going to work. It is a very good product, but I would prefer a more clear explanation of all small parts and a more clear instruction how to install it."
Posted by Ariel M.
"Perfect addition for our family's 2010 Camry. We are taking a trip to drop off our son to college and thought about this roof rack for light load on the roof. No hassle ordering. Prompt delivery, easy installation, and visually pleasing appearance."
Posted by Joachim G.
Posted by Joachim G.
"If you have a big SUV, you will definitely need to get the extension."